“Blown away!” 5 of 5 stars

Park, Sleep, Fly!
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
“Blown away!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

What a great place. The decor is almost brand new love the carpets! Staff is beyond ultimate. Great recommendations and it is close to medieval times and Dave and busters! Fun fun fun! Two hotels in one I'm interesting as well'

• Stayed August 2012
Patrick M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
You can always count on us! Thank you for your positive review. I am glad to hear that my Team has made your stay memorable. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.

Arundel Mills

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Burnsville, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

We were in town for a family wedding and stayed two nights. I was extremely pleased with everything. I am very picky about motels but would absolutely stay here again. It was very clean and the staff was very welcoming. We did not use the pool or fitness center but went to see them. They were also spotless and well maintained. If our schedule would have allowed we definately would have used both. We did not eat at the hotel so I cannot comment on it. Great hotel with a great price.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments about our team and the hotel. I will make sure to share this with my team members.

Hilton Garden Inn/Homewood Suites Arundel Mills
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for the park and fly option - never are we paying for airport parking again! The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and the airport shuttle was great. Price was fantastic for the value as well!

Room Tip: We splurged and got the whirlpool suite with points - definately worth it!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Patrick M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
We appreciate your positive comments and great recommendation! Thank you! I am delighted that we were able to meet your expectations on the level of service and accommodations. I will certainly share your feedback with my Team.

Complex General Manager,
Centreville, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

The front desk staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The 24 hour shuttle is very convenient and the driver is polite and courteous. The lobby is modern and lovely. We did not use the restaurant so I can not comment on that. The only negative was that the airconditioning did not seem to be working in the hallways or elevators and it only worked marginally well in the rooms. I would stay here again. The location is very convenient to the shopping mall, many restaurants, and the new casino.

Room Tip: Make sure your airconditioning is working before getting settled into the room.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Silver Spring, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

I want to preface this by saying I did not stay at the hotel overnight. I take continuing education classes to keep my license active and our class was in a meeting room in the hotel. The google maps and mapquest do not give correct directions to this hotel so keep your eyes peeled for the hidden entrance and beware of the light at Ridge Rd because once you turn down the road, there is nowhere to turn around for at least a mile.

There was plenty of parking in the front. Once in our meeting room, we were greeted with 2 kinds of muffins (blueberry and banana walnut); two kinds of untoasted bagels (blueberry and plain) with perfectly ripe blueberries and strawberries liberally sprinkled on both plates. There were a few different options for cream cheese, butter and honey. If you are allergic to berries, you may want to let them know ahead of time.

There was ice water, bottled orange and apple juice, hot coffee (normal and decaf) as well as hot water with a limited selection of tea bags. No interesting flavors, not even earl grey. They had a wide selection of creamers (irish cream, macchiato, hazelnut, raspberry and plain half and half) and only normal sugar. No sweet & low, splenda or raw sugar.

The room was quite chilly but the chairs were comfortable. They had set up a school style room with two person tables all facing the front where we had a projector the instructor brought with them.

For lunch we went to an ajoining room and were served like a restaurant. We had no choice in what we were eating, except one woman who needed a gluten-free lunch. She got a delicious looking meringue desert. I didnt noticed what she had for any other course as she was at a different table.

The rest of us got mushroom soup (I didnt try since I loathe mushroom) the entree was a steak sandwich with lettuce, grilled onions and cheese. The side dish was pasta salad with red peppers. The steaks were very over done and you could break a tooth on the bread. The only condiments on the table was salt and pepper. No ketchup or mayo. There was a side bar with serve yourself drinks (water, unsweet and sweet iced tea) The pasta was really good. I took the steak out of the bread and sawed at it with my knife.

Desert was a lovely piece of chocolate cake with strawberries on the side.

Once we returned to the conference room, they had cleared our tables. I was upset by this since I had plated alot of berries for afternoon snacking (since I knew they would take the breakfast platters away) and I had grabbed an extra bottle of apple juice for the afternoon. Both were gone, as was my eyeglass cleaning cloth, which was next to my unused napkins.

We got no afternoon snacks at all, but we did still have coffee and peppermints. The room next to us had a buffet-style lunch with deli meats, cheese and bread to make their own lunch. They also had pasta salad, chips, fruit salad and a platter of cookies! We were definately jealous.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Patrick M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, responded to this review, June 15, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your candidness and apologize that we fell short of your expectations. We will apply your observations to our customer service improvement plan that we are implementing.

While I understand your complaints, please know that the food and service you recieved were to the specifications of the main group contact for your meeting. I do apologize that your food was not cooked to your liking. All meetings that we host agree to certain menus decided by the group contact and not the hotel. All groups have a choice of multiple lunches and packages that we can provide.

We encourage you to return to our location as our goal is to provide a flawless stay or meeting. If your travels return you to the Arundel Mills area, please contact me directly at the hotel. We look forward to another opportunity to meet and exceed your expectations.

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

Staff was very accommodating especially Kasey. Nice and comfortable accommodations and amenities at this location. we were inconvenienced the first night and Kasey upgraded us to a suite and lowered our nightly rate for the remainder of our stay. Will definitely stay here for our next
Visit.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Hilton Garden Inn/Homewood Suites Arundel Mills
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

We stayed here last year and had a great experience and we stayed there this year and had an equally nice stay. I love the people who work here, they are nice especially if you get into a conversation with them. The room was fine, everything was fine. Great location. Go stay here if you need a hotel in the area!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!