“Good Clean place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #9 of 13 hotels in Hanover
Fayetteville, Georgia
“Good Clean place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have stayed here a couple of times, my needs are simple clean room and access to food! Check in was quick, room was ready and overall experience was great. Morning cofee and breakfast offered as part of stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Doug354, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Ron, Thank you for staying with us when you are in Hanover. We love to have you and are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for the great review, see you on your next visit to Hanover.

79 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I love this place! Check-in was smooth, gave platinum arrival points and had a wheel to spin for additional prize. Room was nice, good size and nicely furnished. Daily snack/reception downstairs too (a nice touch). in the same parking lot as Arundel Mills mall.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Doug354, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel we appreciate it. We are gald that you enjoy our hotel and services. If there is ever anything that we can do for you please ask and thank you for staying with us.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

We stayed here before our trip leaving from BWI. It is conveniently located across the parking lot from Arundel Mills. The room was nice and clean. It had a mini kitchen with sink. The location allowed us to go to dinner at the mall and be close enough to the airport. They had dinner and breakfast during certain hours but we arrived too late and left too early to enjoy either. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Doug354, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for the nice review, I'm gald you enjoyed your stay. Please be sure to stay with us again next time you are in the area.
massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We wanted to stay near the casino and mall, but needed transportation from airport etc. The shuttle service was very convenient. Our flight arrived very early so we weren't sure what to expect, but the front desk staff was very accomodating. The room had every amenity you would need, including free wi-fi. My husband was especially impressed by the good service. We were told the shuttle would take us to the train to DC if we wanted, so we will stay again when we have more time to tour the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review. I'm happy that our transportation worked out well for you and thanks for the nice comments about our staff members. Please visit again when you have the opportunity.
WASHINGTON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a great place to stay. It is convenient to the Mall, as well as to Maryland Live. The room I stayed in was very clean; had a small kitchenette with a full-size refrigerator, a microwave, a safe, and a kitchen sink. It also offers hot, free breakfast, and the customer service is outstanding.

Room Tip: Close to elevator
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
GMAC713 thanks for staying with us. I hope you had a good time at the casino and mall. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and be sure to visit us again when you are in the area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

A very comfortable hotel. The rooms are updated, the kitchens have stainless steel appliances, and all is very clean. This Town Place suites is nicer than many Residence Inns that I stay at. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed January 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a great review for us and thank you for staying with us at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Arundel Mills. I'm glad we could be your home away from home, see you next time thanks.
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stayed here for business and I pretty much only stay in Marriotts when on business. I would rate this as above average for the room size and the convenience. I booked a studio and got upgraded for my Platinum status to a one bedroom, which was nice. The desk setup is superior for someone doing a lot of work. The kitchenette is nice. The room was clean. Breakfast was more than adequate.

Negatives:
-Beware of road noise. I was on the highway side of the hotel and it was extremely loud - at all hours. I asked to be moved to the other side and was told the only upgrades available were on that side.

-The end "enclaves" are loud. I was at the end of a hallway where 4 doors are in a tight little area and I found that I could easily hear people's televisions, comings and goings, etc. I felt there was not adequate sound insulation.

-I booked a AAA rate and had switched to my business bag and forgot my card. I have never in all my years as a Marriott rewards member - and certainly not as Platinum Elite - had my rate reversed because I didn't have my card. I offered to have my husband fax the card and they would not leave my rate - they went to the trouble of reversing it while I was checking in. I understand why they do this but the $6/night savings shouldn't have been worth questioning the integrity of one of your most loyal customers.

-The person checking me in also did not know about the gift I was supposed to receive upon checking in. I felt the young girl checking me in could have used some lessons on customer service.

Room Tip: Ask for parking lot side to avoid highway noise
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm happy to see that you were satisfied with your room but sorry to hear that you had a few issues. I am sorry about the noise problem, you are correct about the road side of the hotel being a little louder than the mall side. The noise bothers some people more than others and I am sorry that we could not move you that evening. We are in the process of retraining our front desk staff on how they could have provided you and others with better customer service during your stay and at check in. Thanks again for your valuable comments about our hotel.

Been to TownePlace Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport? Share your experiences!