“Another great burger!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
ATL, GA
“Another great burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

During our family reunion in the area, I had to have lunch at Five Guys before leaving! My mother-in-law had never been so after we checked out from our hotel, we had lunch before heading to the airport. Delicious as always!

Visited August 2013

Coachella Valley
“No Customer Service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

While the hamburgers are good, their two kinds of fries are terrible! We understood that they would cook fries the way you like them, but the girl who took oue order refused to do so. Not going back there again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Haarlem, The Netherlands
“Great burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Just great burgers done fresh and quickly. Good choice in toppings and extras no fuss. Service was fine and friendly, place looked clean. Prove was worth it.

North Andover, Massachusetts, United States
“Mega-bucks!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Found the Cheeseburger tasted great and juicy (even though they only cook it "well-done) & fries were tasty. Staff was a really loud yelling order numbers (a PA system would be nice here). Seating is a little tight, but it beats standing up. Peanuts, ala Ground Round style is a nice touch.

My only gripe was that a Cheeseburger, small fries & small Coke....$12+change.....wow.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Umm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I had never been to this restaurant before. My son raved about the burgers so I had to try one. Well, I don't eat hamburgers that often but I have had two Five Guys Burgers in the last month. Service was good and the food was great.

Visited October 2012