“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Hampstead
Hampstead
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is the best bakery we have ever been to. Everything is delicious. This bakery goes above and beyond. We have yet to be disappointed. Knowledgable with nut allergies, also.

“Sooo good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Cupcakes are fantastic! I enjoy visiting here when I visit my family and I only wish I had a bakery like this in Florida.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing Cupcakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

My sister took me here for a real treat a German Chocolate Cupcake. It tasted so good that we bought a full sized German Chocolate Cake to take home for later!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Reisterstown, Maryland
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I purchased a groupon and received so many awesome treats. I felt the prices were reasonable and the variety was good. Everyone loved the tastes of all the items!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good food, inconsistent service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I went in for a cake and a sugar free mocha frapp. The young woman behind the counter was very cranky. When she put regular sugary chocolate syrup in my SUGAR FREE frapp I simply questioned her about it. Her response: YOU didn't tell me no drizzle. As if it said that the sugar free drinks automatically come with sugar-filled syrup. When I told her I couldn't have sugar her solution was that she could give me what was left over in the bottom of the blender - not that she would happily make me a new one. So that is what I got....PLUS I had to pay for the drizzle (she didn't adjust my bill).

I don't think a place charging $20 for small round cakes and $5+ coffee drinks should be putting people like this behind the counter to interface with customers.

I have had others who seemed to lack knowledge of products and training. Losing its appeal for me...

• Visited November 2013