“Would Not Honor Purchased Deal” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 40 Restaurants in Halethorpe
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
baltimore
“Would Not Honor Purchased Deal”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Very disappointed in this experience. Have been here many times. This time I had a deal I'd purchased from the Baltimore Sun. I put the coupon ( spend $20 for $40 credit) right on the table as soon as we sat down. Had a nice dinner for my brother's birthday. I gave the waitress the coupon and asked her if she knew how it worked- all fine. The owner's wife arrived and said they would not honor the coupon because it had not been "presented" when we ordered. The waitress knew it was there- it was in plain sight. No fine print on it about how it was to be "presented"- maybe on a silver tray????? Too bad I bought TWO of these. Will never go back.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Baltimore
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I've taken my family here for meals on several occasions and the meals are good. We've had seafood (not crabs) and italian fare. There are a lot of choices on the menu. You won't go away hungry.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Laurel, Maryland
“EXCELLENT CRAB CAKES, SERVICE, ETC.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

My husband and I are a regular at Gianni's where we will dine several times a month. Their crab cakes are the best in town and we always order the double portion so that we can take one or more home for lunch or dinner the next night. This is a small and very friendly restaurant where they have entertainment on different nights especially on the weekend and it is always very enjoyable. My husband loves their donuts and usually takes a dozen home. While we are dining the donuts are being made to order. We celebrated our 50th Wedding Anniversary in December and when the kids asked what we wanted to do, my one and only choice was to take the family to dinner at Gianni's. We had a wonderful dinner except that all the family could not attend but the ones who did had a very nice dinner. I cannot say enough about this restaurant, it is our favorite.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pawcatuck, Ct USA
“Gianni's Primo !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012 via mobile

Went to a christening party today at Gianni's, the party had to be nearly 20 people, and they handled us with ease. The menu was well worn, but the food was very very good, everyone took some home as the portions were extraordinarily large.
This is a very good place to go, an enjoy Primo pasta in an informal setting.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great value, relaxed environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I dined at this restaurant on New Years Eve. Portions were large, prices were reasonable, and service was excellent. There was no wait to be seated even though the restaurant was busy. The waitress was prompt and attentive. Food was excellent-hot and flavorful. We had two different pasta sauces with our meals and both were fresh tasting. Lots of choices on the menu. Atmosphere was relaxed, not fancy, but nice enough for a quiet couples dinner. The environment is good for behaved children as well. We will definitely be returning to try other items on the menu and plan to dine here when we have visitors from out if town.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere