“Clean and easy to find” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Hagerstown

You added Days Inn Hagerstown to your Saves list
Days Inn Hagerstown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1101 Dual Highway, Hagerstown, MD 21740 (Formerly Econo Lodge)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
“Clean and easy to find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Everything was clean and the staff was friendly. We stayed for one night in one of their suites, which included a queen-sized bed and couch. Standard fare of waffles, cereal, bagels, muffins, and turnovers were available with coffee and juice for breakfast. During our stay, only one side of their double toaster was working, so it took a while for my husband and I to get our bagels heated, even though there was only one other person dining at the same time as us.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Thanks so much for your kind review of our hotel. Honestly, this was the first time anyone told us about the toaster and I just checked it out for myself. I am replacing it now so that other guests will not have to wait but thanks for letting us know. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again. Have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
kitchener, ontario
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Close to shopping. Clean building, decent beds. Good value. Breakfast had no fresh fruit or yogurt. Cereal, waffles, muffins, toast, juice, coffee or tea. We purchased yogurt and fruit down the street at the grocery store.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate your compliments and suggestions and look forward to accommodating you again the next time you're in the area. Have a great day!
Maasland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

The room very nice and clean. Breakfast was poor, no fresh articles and no eggs and fruit. The servce was friendly. Inside is was a bit smelly. It looked outdated but overall value for money.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. I'm sorry you were disappointed with our breakfast. It is usually well stocked with fresh items so I will discuss this concern with our breakfast staff and see what can be improved on. We are also in the process of installing new air fresheners throughout the building. Thanks again and have a great day!
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

After getting a late start on my way down to Atlanta from Boston, I was really starting to despair over the fact that I wouldn't make it to Harrisonburg, VA before I *had* to stop, and I usually hate roadside hotel roulette. But I took a chance on this one and I am SO glad that I did. It's likely to be my new regular stop!

It's the perfect spot for an overnight stay on a road trip. Clean, comfortable, friendly (pets, too!); with typical "add-on extras" free: wi-fi, in-room fridge, microwave, & coffee maker. Basic continental breakfast also free -- just like this hotel, it's nothing super fancy, but exactly what I needed. I got a great low price on the whole thing, and the clerk at check-out let me know that they will often beat an online deal if you call direct. Really, really awesome!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
We're so glad you have found a home away from home for your trip. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to our next opportunity to serve you again. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. More and more guests are discovering that the best rates are always found with direct bookings and they offer more flexibility with reservations as well. Thanks again and have a great day!

Been to Days Inn Hagerstown? Share your experiences!