“Very nice staff,clean rooms, very, very comfortable beds...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Hagerstown

You added Days Inn Hagerstown to your Saves list
Days Inn Hagerstown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1101 Dual Highway, Hagerstown, MD 21740 (Formerly Econo Lodge)   |
Special Price
15% Off Standard Rate!
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Cutlerville, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed. The help was very coordial and helpful. They gave us good ideas as to what to see in the area. We thought the room was clean and neat. They gave a great reference for dinner that evening. We had a very good breakfast with lots of variety.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. We have been trying hard to make improvements in a variety of areas and I appreciate your compliments. We look forward to serving you again the next time you pass through. Have a great day!
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this Days Inn three times now when visiting Hagerstown. The room is large with a king bed ,fridge,microwave, coffee service and WiFi set up and HD flat screen tv. We had a non-smoking room. A free breakfast is included which offers a continental fare as well as hot belgum waffles. Since we like to sleep in we enjoyed having a fridge and microwave to have our breakfast in the room. The free breakfast is from 7am to 9am. We have gotten coffee and danish rolls and eaten them in our room. The room was clean, the bed very comfortable we felt like it was a home away from home. If you are here for several days there are many stores nearby as well as resturants. Staff are freindly and helpful. We will stay again!

Room Tip: Rooms away from the roadway will be quieter.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thanks so very much for your kind review of our hotel. We try hard to provide the kind of customer service and hospitality that we'd want our own families to receive. I also want to thank you for reviewing our breakfast, which is served daily from 6 am until 9 am. We have been making improvements to it over the past year and are trying to make it even better. Thanks again and we'll see you the next time!
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Not that we are clean freaks but we find it sooooo important 'en route' for cleanliness. Rooms were clean, carpets-clean, breakfast area-clean. Beds nice and comfy - new toppers we are presuming. Staff/owner pleasant. A nice experience!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thanks so much for your great review! I really appreciate you taking the time to tell about your stay with us. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are passing through!
Coulee Dam, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I was a little leary when I pulled in, I guess I should tell everyone that my overnights on this trip were booked for me, but this is one of those places which is nicer on the inside than it looks on the outside. Staff is nice, Mischa didn't do any sniff and scratch which lets me know they do a good job cleaning. It is an older hotel but it was clean and a great value, I think it was 45 with a ten dollar pet charge. There is a Boston Market down the road which is the bomb, I know surprised me too *G*. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
HagerstownDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Hagerstown, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
I appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. We recently finished our exterior stucco renovation and are currently trying to improve some of the smaller things that have had to wait, both inside and outside. Thanks for your compliments on the room as well. We try to be very thorough in cleaning. Have a great night and we’ll see you the next time!

Been to Days Inn Hagerstown? Share your experiences!