“Why does rhe Plumbing never work right?” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Hagerstown

You added Super 8 Hagerstown to your Saves list
Super 8 Hagerstown
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1220 Dual Highway, I-70 Exit 32B or I-81 Exit 6A, Hagerstown, MD 21740-5923   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Baltimore, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

initially i was happy with the hotel. it appeared clean and management seemed to have good customer service. the room and bathroom were clean as well. I was there for 4 nights and maybe that is too long for this location. After the first night my room key wouldnt work so it was upstairs and then downstairs again after a long day work outdoors in the hot weather. I know this happens in alot of hotels but then there was the disturbance of a fire alarm at 11 pm. Again, not their fault but still not a restful night.. On the last day at the hotel, I asked for my room to be cleaned early by putting the card on the door. They never cleaned my room and the explanation was that the maids dont understand english. Either dont put the signs in the room or have them know which side is for cleaning rooms or do not disturb. What really makes me rewrite my review is that I left apparel in the room. I called the same evening after I checked out of the hotel and was told to call back in the morning. When I called back they told me nothing was found in the room. So they either threw out my pjs or they took them for themselves.. either way.. I would never go back now to this location as they have lost my trust. I am in hotels often, most weekends and its important to me to be able to trust the places I stay in for left behind items or housekeeping.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
HagerstownSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Hagerstown, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
I'm so sorry that your stay didn't end as well as it began. We want to apologize for any inconveniences, however a few things you mentioned were beyond our control. Room keycards are magnetic and are easily cleared if they are put in the same pocket as a cellphone. The fire alarm was caused by the unsupervised child of a guest. We are actually changing the door hangers because most people know they are for Do Not Disturb and the current ones are a bit confusing. Regarding your undergarments, people tend to leave stuff like that behind and it is trash, so your stuff was discarded when the housekeepers cleaned the room. I'm sorry that you left your clothing behind but we do try to hold anything that appears to have value in case a guest may call back for it, as others have written about in these reviews. We hope that you'll give us another opportunity to serve you better in the future. Thanks and have a great day.
Hagerstown
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good location for us. Decent service. I was also disappointed when the staff said I couldn't put it under my husband's name for the Wyndham Rewards.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

HagerstownSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Hagerstown, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
I'm very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. You actually had a discounted group rate which was not Wyndham points-eligible. We hope that you will come and stay with us again the next time you're in the area. Thanks and have a great day!
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

we were in hagerstown in jan.2014....
it started snowing hard and we stayed overnight...
they gave us a very nice room...
it was well kept and warm ...
they even have a continental breakfast in the a.m.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thanks so much for writing your review even several months after you stayed with us. We're so glad to have been able to accommodate you and look forward to serving you again in the future -- but hopefully not during another blizzard! :) Have a wonderful day!
Manassas, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is an economy hotel. Fine for a one night stay. We were in late and left in the morning. However, I was very disappointed that our bed was not even made properly. The Bedskirt was twisted and bunched and had a plastic sheet hanging down the sides. And the fitted sheet did not stay tucked in the corners. A bit yucky!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
HagerstownSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Hagerstown, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Thanks for reviewing your stay with us. I'm so sorry about the bedskirt and fitted sheet. I'm sure it was an oversight but shouldn't have happened and we will definitely speak with our housekeeping about it. Please come and see us again the next time you're in the area. Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Been to Super 8 Hagerstown? Share your experiences!