“Walk to Washington easier with the Super 8” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Hagerstown

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Hagerstown to your Saves list
Super 8 Hagerstown
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1220 Dual Highway, I-70 Exit 32B or I-81 Exit 6A, Hagerstown, MD 21740-5923   |
Ranked #17 of 21 hotels in Hagerstown
Westville, Illinois, United States
“Walk to Washington easier with the Super 8”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Walking over 800 miles to Washington for the Soldiers and Veterans with PTSD is never an easy feat, but with a good nights rest in a comfortable environment makes it so much easier. This Super 8 had friendly staff, clean rooms, nice selection of tv stations, free Wi-Fi, and my favorite CHEAP vending. I would say they have worked hard to make this hotel the place and value everyone would want to stay, but lets be honest the free breakfast always makes it a little better.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
HagerstownSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Hagerstown, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate your compliments and look forward to another opportunity to serve you in the future. We'll see you the next time!

100 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
wellington ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

we were on our way to a wedding ,stopped to spend the night the place was great and the lady at the front was great , she was very nice and she was friendly and happy to help us all I can say is they if all there staff is like her they are doing good her name is CHERYL , if you go there ask for her , the rooms are great.clean

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
HagerstownSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Hagerstown, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thanks for your great review of our hotel and staff. We really appreciate the compliments and look forward to serving you again the next time you're in the area. We hope you have a great day!
Albany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I decided to give this place a chance despite previous bad reviews and regretted every minute of it. The room smelled strongly of air freshener, tv was small, and breakfast was limited. Queen sized seemed more like a twin. The worst was stepping on something sharp next to the bed when putting my daughter to bed after we checked in after 1 am (still need to find out if it was a needle fragment). When I reported it to the hotel, was told about the sentence on the registration card which allegedly states that the hotel is not responsible for injury, etc. I requested to speak with the manager/owner and he avoided me (despite my laying eyes on him wile having a bite of a Danish in the cafeteria area. There are nice hotels near the mall..Do yourself a favor and try one of them instead. I used hotwire and paid a little more to stay at the Ramada ($68), but oh the relief and increased feeling of safety. Plus it was truly near everything (mall, restaurant, highways, etc.) the only positive feature was the staff this gentleman has working for him. They were very nice and professional.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Hagerstown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Hagerstown

Address: 1220 Dual Highway, I-70 Exit 32B or I-81 Exit 6A, Hagerstown, MD 21740-5923
Location: United States > Maryland > Hagerstown
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 21 hotels in Hagerstown
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Hagerstown 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Tingo and Despegar.com so you can book your Super 8 Hagerstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Hagerstown
Hagerstown Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Hagerstown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.