“A great find!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Greencastle, PA
“A great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2007

I stayed here on my wedding night (and had the wedding reception here too.) It was very clean and the staff was extremely friendly and courteous.

• Liked — Full-size indoor pool
  • Disliked — A little hard to find from the highway
  • Stayed September 2003, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2006

First thing I noticed when entering the room (besides the bad smell) was the roach bait sitting in the corner. The bathroom has a really bad smell, noticed especially musty smell in the shower. Right now I am watching a big bug travel across the wall...is it a roach? The towels are thin and cheap...I had to line the bathroom floor with my used towels because it is nasty and I do not want my bare feet to touch it. The internet is working part of the time... You can hear everything through the walls. I got to listen to the neighbor's cell phone go off all night - sounded like it was going off in my room. Stay elsewhere.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — cleanliness
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2006

I feel like the unluckiest person when I travel to Hagerstown on business, so far Ive stayed at the Hampton Inn Mauginsville, and Hampton Inn Dual Highway, and ive suffered alot. This time around I chose this place after reading your reviews on here. I felt that third time was the charm, but I was absolutely wrong. When I go to a hotel room at the least I expect clean towels and fresh sheets. However, this wasnt not the case, they told me that they were sorry, but could not change rooms because of their rules. I just dont understand, im not asking for much because I know im not at home, but I still expect to get what I pay for. Im sorry but I honestly would not reccommend this place. My wife was extremely upset.

• Stayed February 2006, traveled on business
Charlotte, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2005

Folks.. I discovered this one by accident, and a good tip.. I tried to book a room at the Hampton, Dual Hwy., but they were sold out of Non-smoking rooms. I asked for a recommendation from the person on the phone and I was told of the Plaza, a "sister" hotel to the Hampton. It was a few bucks less, easier to find than the Hampton at Dual Highway,and although breakfast is not included,the hotel rooms were much nicer and not as "played out" as the Hampton. So, in the future, we will stay at the Plaza on the way up to New England and on the way back. Nice hotel for families w/ kids. The indoor pool was nice too !

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2004

I have stayed at this hotel about 8 times. It is approximately half way between where we live in Tennessee, and my parents home in Massachusetts. The only bad thing, is that it is difficult to figure out how to GET to the hotel off the highway. The signs could be more helpful. The hotel itself is wonderful. The staff has always been extremely helpful & friendly. The rooms are large, clean and very comfortable. On a few occasions I was traveling with my mom & two of her elderly friends, and the desk person was very accomodating when I asked for a handicapped room, and that all the rooms be near each other. There is a restaurant on-site, as well as a lounge, but for those who wish to spend a little less, there are a few chain restaurants within a mile or 2 of the hotel. My mom & her friends loved this hotel also. Their rooms were large, nicely decorated, and had 2 nice wing chairs for them to sit & read or relax. I will most definitely stay there again in the future.

Been to Ramada Plaza Hagerstown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Plaza Hagerstown

Address: 1718 Underpass Way, Hagerstown, MD 21740
Location: United States > Maryland > Hagerstown
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Romantic Hotel in Hagerstown
#5 Family Hotel in Hagerstown
#6 Business Hotel in Hagerstown
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Plaza Hagerstown 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Plaza Hagerstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Plaza Hotel Hagerstown

If you own or manage Ramada Plaza Hagerstown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.