“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Kingston, Tennessee
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed two nights, The Hotel Common areas were spotless. The room was also very clean and fresh. The staff were very nice and Helpful. The bed was comfortable and the bedding was nice. The pool area was well kept and the pool was spotless. I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
BRIDGEWATER
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is the second time we've stayed here and we enjoyed it as much as the first. We typically enjoy a drink in the lounge before dining and the bartender, Mary, recognized us from our previous visit which made us feel pretty special and we enjoyed chatting with her. This place is a very good overall value.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We always appreciate staying in the Plaza in Hagerstown when travelling to & from Myrtle Beach. The room is spacious, well equipped, clean and comfortable, and the free breakfast is hot & tasty. We also appreciate the very reasonable AARP rates.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Washington DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was here for the 2014 JFK 50 Miler, and had a great stay. I checked in on a Friday, and the staff were already "talking me off the ledge" about the 50 mile race, as well as ensuring runners knew there was a free early breakfast, starting earlier than normal because of the race (most runners couldn't stomach it, but I know supporters and "crew" enjoyed it there). The room I had was clean, comfortable, and had free WiFi. There was also a small fridge in the room, so that was very useful.

I checked out Saturday morning pre-race, but after finishing it that night, the staff were amazingly accommodating, getting me checked back in Saturday night. They even put me back into my old room, and were extremely friendly about getting me an extra hour of late checkout the next morning, although I only needed an extra 30 minutes -- I was creaky after running 50 miles!

If/When I do this race again, I'll be sure to stay here. I also plan to return anyway, as this area of Maryland -- with the Antietam battlefield, outlet stores, and Appalachian Trail -- looks to be fantastic for a short weekend jaunt.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Been to Ramada Plaza Hagerstown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Plaza Hagerstown

Address: 1718 Underpass Way, Hagerstown, MD 21740
Location: United States > Maryland > Hagerstown
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Romantic Hotel in Hagerstown
#6 Business Hotel in Hagerstown
#6 Family Hotel in Hagerstown
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Plaza Hagerstown 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Hagerstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Plaza Hotel Hagerstown

If you own or manage Ramada Plaza Hagerstown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.