“On our way home from 10,000 mile trip” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Saint Marys, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Just passing by and needed a place to sleep. Conveniently located next to the HWY, we were very please by the accommodation, good breakfast included and very decent price. I would recommend this place without hesitation. Included free WiFi in price of room (it should always be included!).

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Jessica T, Manager at Ramada Plaza Hagerstown, responded to this review, 1 week ago
grpGA,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Ramada Plaza of Hagerstown. It is wonderful to hear that you were pleased by the accommodations and that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast at our Fireside Restaurant. Please come back and visit us again soon!

Warmly,
Jessica Tiller
Sales Manager
Hermitage, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had stayed in this Hotel for the past six months. But I always stayed one night for business and I found it to be satisfactory. It is closed to major highways and all the amenities one can possibly need. There are plenty of restaurants around. But last time I stayed was from September 9 through 11, for three days for the first time and service seems to be poor. My room was not cleaned third night. Towels were not replaced and none of the toiletry was replaced. Trash was not taken out and it seems like house keeping came and just put the blanket over the bed to make it look like it was clean. Besides, when I checked in first, room smelled like it has mold and moisture. Front desk, Kathy was kind enough to give me different room, as she knew I had stayed many times in past eight months and had never complained. But bathroom still smelled like it has old mop and mildew smell. I went out and bought air freshener to be able to tolerate it. Overall, I was dissatisfied with my current stay. I will most likely chose another hotel for next time.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ashraf R
Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your most recent stay was not satisfactory. I have forwarded your comments and concerns on to the Housekeeping Manager. We are always seeking areas we can improve upon, and we definitely take your comments very seriously. I hope that you will still consider staying with us again during future business trips to the area.

Jessica Tiller
Sales Manager

Been to Ramada Plaza Hagerstown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Plaza Hagerstown

Address: 1718 Underpass Way, Hagerstown, MD 21740
Location: United States > Maryland > Hagerstown
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Romantic Hotel in Hagerstown
#6 Family Hotel in Hagerstown
#6 Business Hotel in Hagerstown
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Plaza Hagerstown 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Hagerstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Plaza Hotel Hagerstown

If you own or manage Ramada Plaza Hagerstown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;