“Wonderful Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Wonderful Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This is a veery nice hotel. The room was large, clean and comfortable. The restaurant has the best food and everyone was great.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Waynesboro, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We find that the Hagerstown Ramada is a very good value. An elderly relative, who we visit monthly, lives nearby in Williamsport and the Ramada is very convenient to her location. The rooms are always clean and comfortable and the breakfast more than satisfactory. The on-site restaurant is quite good and reasonably priced and the hotel's location is very convenient to shopping in the area and to I81 and I70. Formerly, we had tried other hotels in the area but have settled on the Ramada because of the value received for the price.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Hagerstown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at your hotel and I loved the Fireside Tavern restaurant. I met another person at the bar who also makes your hotel his "go to" place since he likes the restaurant. I came to Hagerstown, MD, for a job interview for the next morning and I really felt at home at your hotel. If I end up getting this job, your hotel will be my "go to" place for my stayovers for business meetings.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

The room was ok. The hotel is very outdated and needs lots of work. Not what I've come to expect from a Ramada Plaza. The worst part, however, was the free continental breakfast. Has to be the worst breakfast I've ever had. The orange juice was like orange water, the apple juice had a horrible after taste, coffee was like brown water, was afraid to eat the eggs and sausage. The only acceptable part was the toast, but how can you do toast wrong? Can't say I would recommend the hotel to anyone. Next time we will keep driving.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Southeastern, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Drove in from Kentucky, though WV and all the way thru to Maryland, very tired. The hotel I usually stay at was full, so they sent me to Ramada. I was devestated....but tired, so went over to check in. Well, when I opened the door to my room I was shocked at how clean it was and smelled. Went downstairs to their restaurant for dinner, and my waiter was so nice....the food was excellent, and the desk clerk was tremendous. From Now on, I'm checking into Ramada Inn's across the country, and hope they continue their great updated hotels! What a great deal which includes breakfast. Thank you!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Been to Ramada Plaza Hagerstown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Plaza Hagerstown

Address: 1718 Underpass Way, Hagerstown, MD 21740
Location: United States > Maryland > Hagerstown
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Romantic Hotel in Hagerstown
#5 Family Hotel in Hagerstown
#6 Business Hotel in Hagerstown
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Plaza Hagerstown 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Plaza Hagerstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Plaza Hotel Hagerstown

If you own or manage Ramada Plaza Hagerstown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.