“Better & Better” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
DC
“Better & Better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I just spent a weekend in Hagerstown, MD & stayed at the Ramada Plaza Hotel. The staff is wonderful, the Fireside Restaurant inside the hotel has great food, the continental breakfast has a decent selection. The rooms are large. The hotel is situated near three malls (walking distance) and about 10 minutes from the outlets. Some improvements have been made since my last visit & it it my understanding that the hotel will be making additional upgrades.
I'll be back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Underpass, Director of Sales at Ramada Plaza Hagerstown, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we realize that there are several hotel options here in the Hagerstown area. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future! We hope on your next trip to the Ramada Plaza you notice even more of the upgrades we have planned for the next few months.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of assistance to you with your future travels. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
MONTICELLO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had a great stay and will be back. Your staff is excellent to work with. Your restaurant and bar has great food and even better service. I feel like I am at home away from home. Your maid service provides a very clean room. Your front desk clerks are more than willing to help in any way possible. Because of the great service others in my company will be staying at your hotel in the future.

Dear Guest,

I am so happy to hear you had such a wonderful stay. We are very proud of our staff here at the Ramada Plaza and appreciate hearing how great their great customer service skills were during your stay.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we realize that there are several hotel options here in the Hagerstown area. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for recommending us to others in your company!

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We like our room, but overnight our sleep was interrupted by noisy plumbing. The menu in the restaurant was good but our Prime Rib arrived so quickly that we had to be summoned back to our table while collecting our salads from the salad bar. The buffet breakfast was average.

Dear Guest,

I sincerely apologize for the problems you experienced and please know your concerns have been addressed. We take great pride in providing a comfortable, clean room and exceptional service to all our guests. It saddens me that we failed to meet those expectations. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to make it up to you and ask that you give us a second chance to show you how great our property and staff are.

Please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss your experience further, or if I may be of assistance to you with your future travels. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

SHIPPENSBURG
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We began our vacation actually starting at the Comfort Suites Hotel and we were only there for 3 hours before we left it was that horrible and when I called the Ramada and explained our situation they had us a room on the "Executive Floor" within minutes. When we showed up everyone was so friendly. The room was amazing. Very large and extrememly clean. I am 5months pregnant and I was very comfortable in the bed and it is hard for me to sleep at night but I slept like a baby. Also when I had a late night craving for chocolate I called down to room service and the restaurant had a chocolate, peanut butter moose cake up to my room within 5minutes. Also the complimentary breakfast was so delicous as well! The pool was very relaxing and very large. I will most definately be staying again when we have another chance to escape from the real world again haha

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to complete our guest survey about your recent stay with us. Your feedback is invaluable to the success of our business and ongoing training with our staff. We are so happy you enjoyed your getaway. They are well needed prior to having a baby. Congratulations to you and your family and we hope you enjoy that little bundle of joy!

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we realize that there are several hotel options here in the Hagerstown area. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future with the new addition to your family!

MONTGOMERY VILLAGE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

All and all the stay was very good and quiet. Could have had more variety on the contential breakfast but other than that it served its purpose.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete our guest survey about your recent stay with us. Your feedback is invaluable to the success of our business and ongoing training with our staff. We are constantly making upgrades to our deluxe continental breakfast based on comments like yours, so it is very much appreciated!

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we realize that there are several hotel options here in the Hagerstown area. I hope you found the car you were looking for while staying in Hagerstown! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future!

Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Chose this hotel for its location and reviews. Glad we did. Check in was very good and the lobby really nice. The room was exceptionally clean and the bed extremely comfortable. The WiFi was one of the best we've experienced. Guests are given a 15% discount at the Fireside Restaurant on-site. We took advantage of it and enjoyed an excellent meal. Breakfast in the morning was in the same location and was a cut above the normal. We would definitely stay again and would not hesitate to recommend it to friends.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I am so glad your stay was enjoyable, and that you got to take advantage of our complimentary Wi-Fi, deluxe continental breakfast, and our Fireside Restaurant.

Wasaga Beach, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

We stayed at this hotel just as a stop-over as we were headed to Virginia for vacation. We were very impressed with the friendly staff who greeted us, both the size and cleanliness of the room as well as the moderate price. It should be noted that we were also upgraded to a King size room at no additional cost. With the restaurant right on site, the breakfast had lots of selection (both hot and cold) and was included in the price. We were told by some other guests that the dinners are also wonderful!! We booked this through Hotwire and it was an excellent value at about $68 (taxes IN!).

Room Tip: Don't forget to 'ask' if you can have a King size room. We did and at NO extra charge.
Dear Guest,

Cleanliness and great customer service is something we are very proud of here at the Ramada Plaza, so thank you for your kind words. We hope you get a chance to try our Fireside Restaurant for dinner on your next trip!

Director of Sales

Been to Ramada Plaza Hagerstown? Share your experiences!