“Stay here, you won't regret it!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Stay here, you won't regret it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

This hotel is amazing!!! From check in to check out, it is perfection! I stayed here on July 4th, and again on July 10th. This was a halfway point for my trip, so I was looking for a clean affordable hotel. I found it! The hotel staff are excellent, and the rooms are clean and spacious. The restaurant downstairs makes fantastic food, and the continental breakfast had many choices! The pool is clean as is the fitness room. I will definetely stay in this hotel again!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Underpass, Director of Sales at Ramada Plaza Hagerstown, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments about our hotel, restaurant and staff! We try very hard to make every guests experience memorable and enjoyable. We look forward to hopefully having you as our guest again in the future!

Please contact me anytime I can be of help with your travels. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Kiawah Island, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Our room (604) was as clean and well decorated as any Hampton Inn room I've ever stayed in; and on two occasions this month we paid less than $100 a night! Hotel was busy both evenings, but the service was solid, the room clean and very well kept and just as important, very quiet. Included breakfast was on the high end of what you would expect at a Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express. Best "value" hotel I've come across in years.

Room Tip: Room 604 and above had an executive label attached. We stayed in 604 both nights so I don't kno...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for all of your wonderful comments about our hotel! It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we hope you will come stay with us again when in the area. Please let me know if I may ever be of assistance to you. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

This hotel was at least $40 less than any of the other chain hotels within view, but was just as nice! The pool was awesome, we had it all to ourselves! No hot tub, though, it's been covered over! Also, don't recommend the adjoining restaurant as it's overpriced but plenty of other options, some even in walking distance. We would definitely stay at this hotel again if in the area! Also, loved the friendly parakeet! The fish weren't quite as friendly but still nice to look at!

Room Tip: Really didn't see any bad areas, all are far enough away from the highway to avoid any noise.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel! We are very proud of our hotel and are so glad you had such a nice experience. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to have you as our guest in the future. Please contact me anytime I can be of assistance to you. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

MI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is a fairly decent looking and clean hotel. However, the first night we were there the pool was closed because "of a worm problem". I am not sure what that meant but it was a bit concerning to say the least. Then the next day the pool was closed because somebody loosened the cap at the bottom of the pool and it was shooting up like a geyser. The maids were fighting in the hallway and one actually walked out on the job. I left a brand new pair of sandals there which was not turned in by the maid. I checked my credit card statement and saw that the lounge had charged me four different times, the exact same amount for the exact day. When I called, I was told that it was an "error" and that the girl that rang me up was new and she was giving me my 15% discount for being a guest at the hotel?? This made no sense to me, but she assured me that out of the 4 pending charges for $54.75, only one would actually post. This is not assuring as this could have caused me to go over my credit limit as I don't use cards with high available balances when I travel just in case of fraud. She said to wait 3-5 business days. Which of course I have no option but to do so. I got a great rate for booking and paying early, but I would rather pay a little more and have a better stay. This is not the first time we have stayed here. We chose it for the location. Each time we stayed here, the pool has been closed for some reason or another. It also no longer has a hot tub. If you are not interested in swimming or using a hot tub, this hotel is fine. Just do not use a credit card for the lounge.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at our hotel. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the problems that you experienced with our pool and with your bill in the lounge. I understand our Hotel Manager has contacted you to discuss your concerns and hope things have been resolved to your satisfaction. If I can be of any further help to you please contact me anytime at 301-797-2500 x122.

Again, I am very sorry we did meet or exceed your expectations, but I hope you will give us another try to prove ourselves in the future.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Went there for one night, hard place to find. But the staff is nice and the rooms are good. The price was fine, nothing fancy and breakfast was included. It was in the middle of everything so that was nice. Room was clean,bathroom clean - so that was a plus. With a child play travel softball we stay at a lot of hotel's so this was one of the better ones.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for being our guest while traveling with your child's softball team! And for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. Perhaps we will see you again next year for softball season!

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of help with future reservations. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

Carlisle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Stayed a night on 6/23/2012. Excellent value for the cost. Close to shopping and outlet stores. Room was large and very clean. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast is a large buffet in their restaurant. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel and staff! Your recommendation is so greatly appreciated. We hope to see you again on your future travels through our area!

Contact me anytime I can be of help. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

Louisville, KY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

The room was large but smelled stale at best. In the morning, the stained carpet leading to the breakfast area and the wretched smell (does it double as the bar at night?) made us decide to go elsewhere and pay for breakfast. If nothing else, it would be a plus to redo the breakfast area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am very sorry we did not meet your expectations. We try very hard to make each and every guest have an enjoyable experience at our hotel. If you would give us another chance to make it up to you I would be happy to help with future reservations at a deeply discounted rate. We would welcome the opportunity to have you as our guest again. I can be reached at 301-797-2500 x122.

Director of Sales

Been to Ramada Plaza Hagerstown? Share your experiences!