“One of my favorite hotels ever” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save Big
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
virginia
“One of my favorite hotels ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I have stayed at the Homewood Suites in Hagerstown, Maryland, twice a year for the last 5 years. It is always extremely clean, and the hotel staff are friendly and always have a smile on their faces. The complimentary breakfasts are quite delicious; they always include either eggs, omelets, biscuits and gravy, or some other hot food along with the usual hotel breakfast offerings. Coffee and hot water are available all day and night long. We always enjoy the pool and hot tub, and I love that towels are provided in the pool area. I always look forward to my reunions with my friends when we stay here!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Katie S, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Hagerstown, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
xosted,
Thank you for a great review! We are happy to have you and glad you have stayed with us when you visit Hagerstown! We love hearing great feedback from guests about the amenities that we offer! Thanks for taking time out to review our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
High Point, North Carolina, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Excellent property- clean, efficient, good location and very comfortable. Having a separate living area makes your stay so much nicer. Great for business travel and free breakfast (and dinner if you choose to eat there) is a plus!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Katie S, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Hagerstown, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thanks for a great review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon!
PETERSBURG
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I treated my buddy to a night at this hotel on his birthday. We hit the pool and hot tub before relaxing to our suite. We had a great stay and rested very well. There were only two problems, 1. Our room key did not work in the pool door because the battery in the door lock had died. 2. The ice maker in the refrigerator had been turned off and there was no ice at all until the very late in the evening - I had to go to the ice machine down the hall.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Michael S,
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We apologize the keys wouldn't work on some of the doors. To address the ice maker, we actually turn them off and empty the ice after every guest to ensure that the ice is fresh and to make sure it is sanitary. I hope it wasn't too much of an inconvenience. Hope to see you again!
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

My sisters and I stayed at this hotel for two nights while visiting the area. We booked a two bedroom, two bathroom suite which was really nice and included 3 TVs and 3 DVD players. (Had never seen this in a Homewood Suite before). The hotel, including our suite, was extremely well maintained. The grounds were beautiful.

Our suite was not ready when we arrived which was annoying. Check-in was at 4 PM and we didn't get there until 5:30 PM. We were in our room within 15 minutes, so it wasn't much of an issue. We spent the time watching two deer graze on the property. We also found that the computers were down when we tried to map a route to Gettysburg. The staff printed the directions for us and were apologetic about the problem.

The breakfast was good. We would stay at this hotel again without a doubt.

Room Tip: Our 2 bedroom/2 bath suite was huge and on the second floor.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dweezle4847,
Thanks for a great review and sorry the room wasn't ready when you arrived. We are glad would could get you in shortly after your arrival. We hope to see you again soon!
New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Homewood Suites was recommended by a colleague and oh, what a sweet surprise I got when I checked in. Great attentive staff, free drinks and food. I think it was free and out from 5pm-7pm I can't remember but it was wonderful. My suite was very clean and comfortable. I highly recommend Homewood Suites.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Otis B,
We are so glad that you were pleasantly surprised with our hotel and suites. Glad you enjoyed yourself!
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Two friends and I stayed at the Homewood Suites in Hagerstown, MD for a girls' getaway weekend. I booked one of the two bedroom suites so we could all room together, and we were all beyond impressed! The suite was enormous, with two huge bedrooms and separate baths, a lovely sitting area with a flat screen TV and DVD player (bring DVDs!), and a kitchenette with a full-size refrigerator that we used to keep drinks and snacks cold. The breakfast area was one of the most spacious I've ever seen in a hotel that offers complimentary breakfast, and the two attendants were easily visible and accessible. Lots of good choices for breakfast, including eggs, waffles, bagels, juice, cereal, etc. Would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

hidburch,
Thanks for a great review! It was a great description of our two bedroom suite, and we are so glad that it could accommodate your party. Look forward to seeing you again!
Hagerstown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I have written reviews before and my old job allowed me to travel a lot. Here is my latest visit - Homewood Suites in Hagerstown, Maryland. All I can say is WOW ! The hotel appeared new and yet it was about 5-6 years old. The exterior was well taken care of along with the interior. What separates this hotel from others in the area is the amenities and the staff. The double-viewed when you first entered was so warming ! The smiles and extended courtesy of the staff added the second layer of a great stay. Then the rooms were fantastic ! I was not sure if I wanted the studio or the separate bedroom room so the staff let me view them both. What a hard choice ! The comfort of the bed instantly relaxed me and I slept like a baby ! The hotel is off the main road so it is very quiet there ! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Katie S, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Hagerstown, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Finis M,
Thank you for such a GREAT review!! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us!! You gave such a fantastic description of our hotel from the guest point of view and we love it! Thanks again! See you soon!!

Been to Homewood Suites Hagerstown? Share your experiences!