“One filling & tasty breakfast.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #106 of 207 Restaurants in Hagerstown
East Syracuse, New York
“One filling & tasty breakfast.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My arrival time was about 7:30, so I was promptly seated, with order taken shortly after. The waitress served me about 15 minutes later. During this time I passed the time with a small peg board game.

My breakfast was the Berries & Buttermilk Pancake Breakfast. This is three thick & large blue berry filled pancakes, topped with raspberries the size of my thumb. I kid you not, I have never encountered raspberries so big. Also two scrambled eggs & thick bacon. Was only able to eat just 1 1/3 pancakes, the rest being next morning's breakfast. For cake topping, a serving dish of warm raspberry syrup. Tasty & filling is what I enjoyed. Price very reasonable. Plenty of parking.

If in the Hagerstown area in the future, I would return.

Jack L. Syracuse, New York.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Severn, Maryland
“Do not eat here...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were seated within 5 minutes, but we waited over an hour for no food. The waiter brought us our water after about a 15 min wait, and after 40 min with no service our waiter told us they were backed up and our food will be out in 5 min. He said he would bring us some bread while we waited and after 10 more minutes of waiting and nothing but our unfilled glass of water we left without anything. I suggest not eating here.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Busy morning”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Visited on a busy morning, had a 15 minute wait for a table, no big deal. I've eaten at better Cracker Barrels, my son's pancakes were hard and difficult to cut, my hashbrown casserole was actually crunchy, daughter's mac and cheese went untouched and she'll eat anything.

Visited July 2013