“Better than last visit” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 228 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chestertown, Maryland
“Better than last visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

A few months ago, I ate here with the family while visiting our son in Hagerstown. Last time, it was awful. However, this time, it was good. My wife and daughter had the prime rib with lobster. My son had steak and I had steak and endless shrimp. I contribute much of the success on this visit to the server, Jason A. He was extremely attentive and had a great personality to boot. The food was all prepared as requested. My thoughts on "endless anything"...I normally don't get endless shrimp, pasta, Etc because I eat too much, it isn't prepared well and because the servers can't keep up. this was not the case tonight. Jason told me, "it takes about 5 mins to get a refill" so he would ask me what I wanted to try next when he brought my order each time. He kept up nicely (I got two refills). If you eat here, ask for Jason A. Like normal, the server will be a big part of a good or bad meal.

• Visited September 2013

Fort Ashby, West Virginia
“Welcome stop after a long day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We always stop at this location after spending all day enjoying the huge car swap meet in Carlisle Pa. so when we walk in to Outback and are greeted with a cherry hello it is so nice to sit in the cool and enjoy a great meal. Servers are always pleasant, food cooked exactly as you want. We always get burgers, and some steaks. Yum, now I have to go back to Outback...hungry...this location is a little hard to find...off the interstate you make two lefts and go to the very back of a large plaza like area with many other eateries and I think car dealers.

• Visited May 2013
Bath
“Good food, long wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We chose this restaurant as it was right next to our hotel for the night. We walked up and were told it would be a 40 minute wait. That ended up being a full hour's wait. Once we were seated, our server was quick to bring bread and take our drink orders. Our drinks came out quickly and our server took our order. Our food came out fairly quickly. They got one of our orders completely wrong, but fixed it very quickly. The food was cooked as requested and all of enjoyed our meals.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
“Had a yummy supper there tonight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We ate at the Outback in Hagerstown this evening. Our waiter was very pleasant and attentive but not annoying. We had stuffed mushrooms, steak, pork tenderloin, lobster tail and coconut shrimp between the 4 of us and everyone was very satisfied with the quality of their meal. We'll definitely return.

• Visited May 2013
Fayetteville, Pennsylvania
“Horray!! Gluten Free Dessert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Outback has always been one of my favorite for steak done right, but they've won my loyalty by adding Gluten Free Brownie to the dessert list! Thank you!!

• Visited April 2013