“Tasty, thin crust pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Tasty, thin crust pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I've eaten here a couple of times and each time the pizza is hot, fresh, and delicious. The atmosphere is laid back and fun; it's a great place to grab a beer and share some slices. Each pie comes with its own pizza cutter so you can cut whichever size and shape you like. The Maui Wowi is my favorite - their take on the traditional Hawaiian pizza.
They're a good community partner, too. For NYE they're partnering with Krumpe's Donuts by making bread pudding out of the donuts for the annual Donut Drop celebration! They're a great addition to Hagerstown.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

We had our holiday party here and it was flawless. The staff was attentive, the atmosphere was spotless and the food was cooked to perfection. You can tell that the people who work there really care about the customers. They have nailed it & I wish them well.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Service slow, food ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

My mother and I had dinner at this restaurant. Beautiful inside, but we found the wait staff slow and never returned to ask us about our drinks or if we liked our food. We saw him chatting at the counter of the pizza oven station. The restaurant was not crowded.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Love this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

The food is amazing. The environment is perfect. I can't believe this place isn't pack all day. I've recommended this place to everyone I know.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Slow service and overpriced food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I don't even know where to start..it took 2 hours to get a table and more then an hour to get our food. Before that we were trying to get a service at the bar, which took 10minutes just to get a menu. Mind me that first we were downstairs which is some Irish place, and it was as bad. Not coming back. The pizza is too small and overpriced. I got jamaican jerk chicken and it taste like a a barbeque sauce poured on the top of two smal pieces of chicken and 4 pineapples. I do not recommend.

• Visited October 2013