“Very Good” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 206 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: American
“Very Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Stopped in here on our way to the outlets. Honestly I kinda thought it was going to taste like subway from the lineup to order. I was surprised with how fresh everything was and tasted. The slicing per - order was a nice change and I'll definitely be back.

Hancock, Maryland
“Love It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We were very impressed the first time we came here and have went back many times. I love the Jersey Shore Favorite. Lettuce is fresh, meat is sliced right in front of you, great service, fast and they always put a lot of oil and vinegar on your subs. I would definitely recommend it if you like a good sub every now and then. Love it!

Visited June 2014
Hagerstown
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Stopped here for a quick sandwich with the family. I wasn't expecting anything special, but I was so happy we stopped and tried it. Staff was so friendly and place was moderately busy for an off time but plenty of space and not too loud. Sandwiches and wraps were delicious. Fresh bakery style breads and meats cut on the spot resulted in a wonderfully fresh sandwich. We tried both hot and cold subs plus wraps and all were equally good! We will stop again. Way better than a Subway sub.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Williamsport, Maryland
“Always Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

The staff is super friendly and the food is always fresh! I love the online ordering. I can submit my order drive over and its always ready. Its nice to be in and out when i am in a hurry. I dont think any sub shop in the area can compare!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ridgeley WV
“Not clean”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Had a pretty good cheese steak served by a friendly staff. However- the self-serve drink area was littered with straw wrappers and used napkins. The floor didn't look like it had been swept for a couple days. There were flies crawling over the open Container of lemon slices. I was there right at six and the place was pretty busy so I am hoping this was way out of the ordinary.

Visited July 2013

Been to Jersey Mike's Subs? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Jersey Mike's Subs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.