“Always a good meal” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
“Always a good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We visit Friendly's frequently and always are served good food with good service. Our son loves the fact that he can have dessert with his meal which encourages him to eat his supper, something no mother can complain about. The Build Your Own Burger can be pricey depending on what you want on it, but is a great value as it's huge and very, very tasty. The steak sandwich is always tasty as well. Breakfast is also a good value and never disappoints. Ice cream selection is awesome and the vast array of toppings you can add make sure you never get the same thing twice, unless comfort is your goal.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars

“Always good food, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

So we went to Friendly's and as always food was very good. I was impressed with the variety of selections; seems like they have revamped the menu.
I really enjoyed the Fisherman's Platter which has scallops, shrimp and flounder and also comes with two sides. The waiter was very gracious and allowed me to change the original side of cole slaw with applesauce.
My daughter ordered a side of corn on the cob. She didn't realize it had butter on it and so the waiter quickly took it back. He came back saying unfortunately that side automatically comes with butter so instead they gave her a side dish of just corn, which both my daughter and I greatly appreciated.
The only negative is my soda costs $2.49 which seems a bit expensive as far as I'm concerned. This however will not deter us from a return visit.

Visited December 2013
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Good Food that is addictive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

My wife and I can walk to Friendly's and walking is the only way we can justify eating there as the food is so good but oh so high in calories. We usually order one of the senior offerings and of course it comes with a sundae. They quality is very good and the servers are very friendly. We really do enjoy their food.

Visited July 2013
“Frendly Frendly's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

the food, ice cream the people that work there how we are treated there. We can go there at any time and are treated very well

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Donald E
“Try the Clams”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

It's well beyond my diet but the Senior Clams and a cup of Clam Chowder hits the spot on o cold day. It's entertaining for these old folks to watch the little kids.

Visited March 2013