“good food and clean restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 200 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Eclectic, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: This is a new branch of the original restaurant in Williamsport, MD.
Bentonville, Arkansas
“good food and clean restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

I've had the salmon club for lunch with french fries and pineapple maple slaw. Very good. For dinner I had the shimp and grits with country ham, also very good. The salad was excellent. Someone was constantly checking the cleanliness of the windows and all the tables, utensils, etc were sparkling. Very nice casual restaurant with reasonable prices.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Baltimore, MD
“Great find in Hagerstown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We went for a date night and would definitely go back! The bread is wonderful - soft and crusty. We also liked the Caesar salads served with the entrees, the dressing had a hint of honey mustard. Our entrees were great; shrimp with grits and chicken Chesapeake. Nice beer selections, quick service, tasty meals, what more could you ask for?

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Stumbled on this place after a recommendation from Hampton Inn just off of Rt 81.
We are tired and fought snow and sleet for 300 miles.
This place has a surprising menu and pleasant staff. We decided on comfort food for dinner and we're not disappointed. The pot roast with cheese grits was just what we needed. The Flying Dog Lucky SOB beer is very good.
Go, go!!!
This place is a treat!

Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
“Lovely Local Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Chef/Owner is locally well known and food is usually consistently good. We are frequent visitors here.

Visited December 2013
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Our favorite place for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Today was the fourth time we have been to this restaurant for lunch. And once again we were not disappointed. The previous times I had their crab cake, once the sandwich and the other two times the Maryland Chef Salad which is one of the best salads I've ever eaten. It's topped with a big tasty lump crab cake and just thinking about it makes me happy. Though today, I decided to go for something warm since it was extremely cold outside. I picked the grilled chicken sandwich with sweet potato fries, while my husband had the catfish sandwich, which was a lunch special. As usual we were delighted with our selections. Both sandwiches were delicious and the sweet potato fries were to die for. Yum, yum. I had the rest of my lunch for dinner and was just as happy the second time around. My poor husband had to make do, since he finished his portion at lunch. My only gripe with the place is that the décor could be a little nicer. For my taste it's a bit bare. But that's a minor point.

• Visited February 2014