“Nice little place with quality food.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 206 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: American
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Nice little place with quality food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband and I ate at Maloo's recently. I've been wanting to try it for some time,but finally got around to it. We found the service to be pleasant and courteous. The waitress was attentive even though she was handling all the tables in the dining area, including a couple large groups. I ordered the USS Maloo burger, which comes with a crab cake on it. My husband got the Fiesta Wrap. Both were delicious. My burger was perfectly cooked. Definitely rates as one of the the top 5 burgers I've ever had. It was juicy and cooked just the way I ordered it and you could tell they make their own patties as the burger is formed with an irregular shape. The only suggestion I would make would be to season the burger a little more as the patty itself lacked some flavor. The fries that came with both are meals are so addicting. Their seasoned so well you almost don't need ketchup. My husband's wrap was also delicious as the chicken was moist and tender with a little kick from the jalapenos, but not too much. This time we didn't get any beers, but next time for sure! Also interested in trying their fried cheesecake on our next visit. Needless to say we will definitely be returning.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hagerstown, Maryland
“World's best sex on the beach and crab cakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Love the crab cakes and their fries are yummy. Great drinks and great value! Karaoke and live bands are so much fun!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boonsboro, Maryland
“" Like a Jersey Pub"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

A great little pub near Hagerstown communityh college. Nothing fancy, just great food, drinks and service. My wife and I fouind this place by accident, and reminds us of the bars & pubs from NJ where we are from. the owner is a great down to earth guy who we enjoy talking too. the service has been outstanding, our server always attentive, pleasant and also nice to chat with. Maloo's has become our favorite place in the Boonsboro, Hagerstown area.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Palm Springs, California
“I liked it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is a cozy little spot located in a strip mall near a junior college. I think we were the only non-locals there on a Wednesday evening. Menu consists mostly of sandwiches, but there are appetizers, a few salads, and three entrees including crab cakes, which were delicious. I also sampled a couple of their draft beers. The IPA in particular was outstanding. I'm glad I decided to have dinner at Maloo's.

Visited September 2012
“Hmmm Hmmm Good!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

My husband is a wing expert and by far these have been his favorite choice of wings in this area. Everytime I am near Maloos it never fails I have to stop and get wings. Prices are really good..large selection of flavor..and staff are very friendly!! So big "YES" from the man of the house!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere