“World's best sex on the beach and crab cakes” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #77 of 200 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: American
Hagerstown, Maryland
“World's best sex on the beach and crab cakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Love the crab cakes and their fries are yummy. Great drinks and great value! Karaoke and live bands are so much fun!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Boonsboro, Maryland
“" Like a Jersey Pub"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

A great little pub near Hagerstown communityh college. Nothing fancy, just great food, drinks and service. My wife and I fouind this place by accident, and reminds us of the bars & pubs from NJ where we are from. the owner is a great down to earth guy who we enjoy talking too. the service has been outstanding, our server always attentive, pleasant and also nice to chat with. Maloo's has become our favorite place in the Boonsboro, Hagerstown area.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Palm Springs, California
“I liked it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is a cozy little spot located in a strip mall near a junior college. I think we were the only non-locals there on a Wednesday evening. Menu consists mostly of sandwiches, but there are appetizers, a few salads, and three entrees including crab cakes, which were delicious. I also sampled a couple of their draft beers. The IPA in particular was outstanding. I'm glad I decided to have dinner at Maloo's.

Visited September 2012
“Hmmm Hmmm Good!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

My husband is a wing expert and by far these have been his favorite choice of wings in this area. Everytime I am near Maloos it never fails I have to stop and get wings. Prices are really good..large selection of flavor..and staff are very friendly!! So big "YES" from the man of the house!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Williamsport, Maryland
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Love Maloos, just not your average pub food, The food here is superb. My favorite is the Flank Steak Salad. The steak is so tender and the flavor is out if this world. Crisp lettuce tomatoes cucumber and blue cheer crumbles come together with the steak for such a wonderful dining experience. The ruben is the best in town. Prices are reasonably priced and The service is top notch. Very attentive without overbearing. Do yourself a favor and give maloos a shot you won't be disappointed

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere