“Delicate sandwich” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Delicate sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

We had the ruben made with red cabbage instead of regular crout. Very nice sandwich. Also had the seafood soup. Loved it. Nice atmosphere. Very comfortable. Good parking since it is close to the visitor's center.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

venice
“Cute downtown spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Popped in for late lunch after courthouse business, we were greeted immediately and given a table. Waitress was efficient and attentive and still fabulous after my son spilled his water and she had to clean it up. We tried special of day and something off the regular menu, both good. Nice comfortable décor.I'd give this a go again.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Salisbury, Maryland
“Great Food & Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

My mother and I decided to try our this restaurant for dinner (Saturday night) because of the excellent ratings we read about this place....needless to say, glad we did! When we arrived for our 7:45 reservation, we were happily greeted by our waitress who already had a table prepared and set for us (great first impression). We both agreed the atmosphere is very welcoming and not too overwhelming. We ordered two entrees, which were the grilled vegetable vegetable salad and pecan encrusted salmon. She throughly enjoyed her salad. The salmon was superb! Can honestly admit was one of the best pieces of salmon I've had. The food presentation was very nice too. The desserts looked amazing but was too full to try!

The owner, Shelly (sorry if I misspelled), personally came to our table to ask how our meal was. This is something I love to see in restaurants, especially ones that are locally owned. The owner is a very hard working lady who has owned this restaurant for a numerous amount of years. If you are in the Hagerstown area, I would certainly recommend it for lunch and dinner. If I recall, dinner is only served on Friday and Saturday nights.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Great non-chain option in downtown Hagerstown. Homemade menu options, delicious food & amazing service. Open for lunch during the week and dinner on the weekends, be sure to check it out- you won't be disappointed!

“Best Salmon Dinner Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

The pecan encrusted salmon was the best salmon I've ever eaten! The pecans were finely chopped and a perfect complement to the salmon. The grilled vegetables were perfectly cooked. My friend got the chocolate cake with peanut butter icing...to die for! Attentive service; very friendly.