“Return visit” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Barcelona
“Return visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the third time we have stayed in this motel, and each time has been very pleasant. It's clean, quiet and convenient.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

phyllisf_12, General Manager at Super 8 Hagerstown/Halfway Area, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review on our hotel. I am pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We hope that the next time that you are traveling through our area that you will consider staying with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Gatineau, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I booked 2 rooms. This is my fourth time at this hotel. It is easily accessible from I81. Again this year, i only have good things to say: the rooms were very clean, the beds comfortable, wifi worked well in the room, and the number of tv channels was fantastic! The customer service was excellent. Bonus: the breakfast buffet had something for everyone. For the price, it is a decent hotel that offers all that is needed for a short stay. My family and I were very pleased again this year.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I'm very pleased that you had an enjoyable stay. We look forward to serving you and your family the next time you are traveling through our area.
Binghamton NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We have stayed in this area many times coming and going to Fla. This trip we were heading to the SW USA. I was never interested in this hotel due to the location next to/overlooking a truck stop. If it were not for Trip Advisor I no doubt would never have given it a second look. What a gem. Check in was quick and friendly. We requested 1st floor, near an exit but were initially assigned a 2nd fl room the afternoon evening clerk happened to see our request and took care to reassign us prior to arrival. Our room was located just perfect. The view from our window looks behind the hotel and not the truck stop. Rural beautiful green field with a stunning sunset. The room was nicely decorated in modern colors but very plain. Pristine, squeaky clean! Not overly large room but adequate. Micro, fridge nice tv. Plentiful fluffy towels. Beds super comfy, nice pillows and ice cold AC made sleeping wonderful. The bathroom was immaculate. The grounds were plain, no grand entrance but very well maintained. Again very clain. Even the flower bed behund our room that has steel old railroad track edging was well cared for. The clerk for afternoon evening was so sweet and welcoming. She made me feel like our stay mattered. Excellent experience. Highly recommed

Stayed August 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are pleased that you had such an enjoyable stay. Please consider us again for future visits to our area. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I have stayed in many Super 8's around the country and this is one of the best. Very pleasant and helpful desk staff, nice open lobby, decent breakfast to get you started. I almost never complain about a room, but the first room had a musty smell. They quickly and politely switched me to another room without hesitation.

All rooms have microwave and fridge. A huge truck stop is spread out around the hotel, so if you like trucks you will love this place!

I like trucks and I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
phyllisf_12, General Manager at Super 8 Hagerstown/Halfway Area, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Thank you for your review.Weappreciate you taking the time to let us know .Wehope to see you the next time you are in this area
Haverhill
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

There was nothing very notable about this hotel, and in this market segment I consider that a plus. The room was clean and comfortable. The location is quite convenient for some quick shopping and very easy on/off access to the highway. I would recommend this Super 8 for a no hassle overnight stay.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
We appreciate the revue and hope to see you again when you are in this area.
Duncan, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

This was my second stay at this location. I'm a long haul trucker, and after a month on the road and one more week til I get home, it was great to get out of the truck for a night. The room was spotless and well stocked. Excellent selection of channels on a flat screen tv. Both visits here the staff has been outstanding. Add to all of this the convenience of being right next to the AC&T truck stop and you've got a winner!!!

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for writing a revue about our motel. We hope your job will bring you in to our area often

Been to Super 8 Hagerstown/Halfway Area? Share your experiences!