“Highly recommended” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Ballard, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Update from previous, regarding smoking room. The day manager was very helpful and did agree to cancel our reservation for 2 dates in March because he could not change us out of the smoking room. ( As this was a non refundable reservation.) I certainly feel this was fair and the day manager made a serious attempt to rectify the situation this was greatly appreciated

• Stayed February 2013
HagerstownMicrotel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
I'm very glad that we were able to accomodate you with these reservation changes. Please remember that any time you use a prepaid service to bid on non-refundable reservations, you are not even made aware of the hotel name and you aren't guaranteed smoking preferences or even room types. We always recommend booking directly through the hotel. We look forward to accomodating you the next time you're in the area.
Avon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Rooms were small but clean and comfortable. Since I wasn't there except to sleep it didn't matter. The price was excellent. I would stay at Microtel again if I needed a clean, safe, cheap place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thanks for your review of our hotel! We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you again in the future!
CLEVELAND HEIGHTS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Price was super cheap. Facility was great as was the service. No problems whatsoever. Only negative was the highway noise but that was also a positive since the hotel was easy to access. Would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

HagerstownMicrotel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us. Be sure to stop in the next time you are passing through! Have a wonderful day!
Litchfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have traveled from CT to Charlotte and back 4 times in the past 4 months. This is my go-to stop on my journey home. I like it because it is not deep in busy city traffic, it is clean and comfortable, and as a woman traveling alone, I feel safe here. It is close enough to gas stations, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. The frugal side of me appreciates the affordability as well. On my most recent stay, Chris at the front desk was willing to go the extra mile, if needed, to make certain my visit went well. I appreciate that very much. As Route 81 and I become even better friends, this Microtel will be where I stay.

Room Tip: This place is very close to the busy highway. The noise doesn't bother me but light sleepers may...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
I just want to thank you so much for the patronage you have shown to our property. It means a lot to us to have you as a member of our family of satisfied guests and we look forward to serving you every time that you stop in. Thanks again and have a great day!
CALLICOON CENTER
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Not very well insulated, can hear highway traffic and walls very thin! Had to have my room changed due to loud guests above my room around 12:00 at night. Front desk did not handle the situation very well, calling the room above me and telling them that I was complaining about the noise and he was calling the police!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

HagerstownMicrotel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
I'm sorry for how this was handled. It is normal that if there is a noise complaint for any room, we will call the room first and ask them to quiet down. However, it is never procedure to say where the complaint came from, and this was addressed with the night employee immediately after we found out about this issue. Please accept our apology for this. If you return in the future, perhaps we can give you a room that's not on the highway side as well. We hope to see you again.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown? Share your experiences!