“Perfect Spot For Me” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 21 hotels in Hagerstown
Litchfield, Connecticut
“Perfect Spot For Me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have traveled from CT to Charlotte and back 4 times in the past 4 months. This is my go-to stop on my journey home. I like it because it is not deep in busy city traffic, it is clean and comfortable, and as a woman traveling alone, I feel safe here. It is close enough to gas stations, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. The frugal side of me appreciates the affordability as well. On my most recent stay, Chris at the front desk was willing to go the extra mile, if needed, to make certain my visit went well. I appreciate that very much. As Route 81 and I become even better friends, this Microtel will be where I stay.

Room Tip: This place is very close to the busy highway. The noise doesn't bother me but light sleepers may...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
HagerstownMicrotel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
I just want to thank you so much for the patronage you have shown to our property. It means a lot to us to have you as a member of our family of satisfied guests and we look forward to serving you every time that you stop in. Thanks again and have a great day!

254 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
CALLICOON CENTER
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Not very well insulated, can hear highway traffic and walls very thin! Had to have my room changed due to loud guests above my room around 12:00 at night. Front desk did not handle the situation very well, calling the room above me and telling them that I was complaining about the noise and he was calling the police!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

HagerstownMicrotel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
I'm sorry for how this was handled. It is normal that if there is a noise complaint for any room, we will call the room first and ask them to quiet down. However, it is never procedure to say where the complaint came from, and this was addressed with the night employee immediately after we found out about this issue. Please accept our apology for this. If you return in the future, perhaps we can give you a room that's not on the highway side as well. We hope to see you again.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown

Address: 13726 Oliver Drive, Hagerstown, MD 21741
Location: United States > Maryland > Hagerstown
#2 Best Value Hotel in Hagerstown
#9 Business Hotel in Hagerstown
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites
Microtel Hotel Hagerstown
Microtel Hagerstown

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.