“Hagerstown” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 21 hotels in Hagerstown
A TripAdvisor Member
“Hagerstown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Staff were great. Could use a coffee maker in room, or at least in lobby. Could only get a coffee betw 6 and 9 in morning. Next time I would ask for a room at back of motel, as noise fm the Interstate keeps we awake.

Breakfast was unimaginative. We could have used some bagels or fruit. But I shouldn't complain because the price was right! Thanks.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

HagerstownMicrotel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thanks for your compliments on our hotel. I just wanted to let you know that all of our suites have coffee makers in them and they are only a few dollars more to upgrade, plus they are more spacious and have sofas as well. See you the next time you are passing through!

251 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
ERIE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

My reservation was made incorrectly through the Wyndham rewards program so we didnt get the accomodations I asked for & we also had guest in our room for a visit that was not going to be staying there & we got charged for them.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

HagerstownMicrotel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
I'm sorry to hear that your reservation was made incorrectly. All reservations through rewards points are made through our central reservations department so you may want to call our customer service line and mention that they made this error. Perhaps we can do something extra for you the next time you stay with us to help make it up to you. Thanks for your review and have a great day!
HAGERSTOWN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I dont normally stay at hotels unless its on a vacation because im afraid of what could be in the rooms. However, I needed a night away and someone suggested this place. They said it was clean and I would probably like it. I was not disappointed. It was nice, quiet and even the staff said hello in the hallway. I really enjoyed my stay and will be coming back again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be your home away from home for a night. Please stop in and see us the next time you're passing through!
Galax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

This is a good stop for Microtel fans. It is adjacent to Interstate 81 Exit 9 in Hagerstown Md. Many improvement have been made at this establishment since my last stay. The staff is friendly and efficient. Everything works especially the internet which will download about 6 MB/s. My room had a clear resolution digital TV and a really good channel selection. I like Microtel because the rooms are well suited for computer use, and this one had the usual plenty of outlets. Everything in the continental breakfast area was orderly but the thing that I liked was that they had a first class cup of coffee in what looked like a fifty cup percolator. I don't know the brand but it was good. Microtels have rooms that are on the small side of the scale but my room was clean and in very good repair. You can use your key card to access the entry doors on both sides of the building if you don't want to bring your luggage through the front. I got my room rate directly from Microtels home page and used an AARP discount. This motel is definitely on my ok list.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Wow! It's not typical for a guest to take the time to mention so many different areas of satisfaction for their stay. I sincerely appreciate your taking the time to compliment us in these areas. As you mentioned, we are always looking for ways to improve our property. Some hotels wait until the dire need for renovation is way past while we feel that a better strategy is to always stay a step ahead. That is why we installed the flat-screen TVs and have internet that works the way people expect it to. The coffee we use daily is Folgers, America's favorite brand. Lastly, I'll mention that booking your room directly through us is a great way to travel. Third-party sites don't usually offer the discounts that they are rumored to and booking directly always gives consumers more options, so it's the recommended choice. Thanks again for your excellent review and we look forward to accomodating you the next time!

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown? Share your experiences!