“Microtel Hagerstown MD” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
HAGERSTOWN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I dont normally stay at hotels unless its on a vacation because im afraid of what could be in the rooms. However, I needed a night away and someone suggested this place. They said it was clean and I would probably like it. I was not disappointed. It was nice, quiet and even the staff said hello in the hallway. I really enjoyed my stay and will be coming back again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

HagerstownMicrotel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be your home away from home for a night. Please stop in and see us the next time you're passing through!
Galax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

This is a good stop for Microtel fans. It is adjacent to Interstate 81 Exit 9 in Hagerstown Md. Many improvement have been made at this establishment since my last stay. The staff is friendly and efficient. Everything works especially the internet which will download about 6 MB/s. My room had a clear resolution digital TV and a really good channel selection. I like Microtel because the rooms are well suited for computer use, and this one had the usual plenty of outlets. Everything in the continental breakfast area was orderly but the thing that I liked was that they had a first class cup of coffee in what looked like a fifty cup percolator. I don't know the brand but it was good. Microtels have rooms that are on the small side of the scale but my room was clean and in very good repair. You can use your key card to access the entry doors on both sides of the building if you don't want to bring your luggage through the front. I got my room rate directly from Microtels home page and used an AARP discount. This motel is definitely on my ok list.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Wow! It's not typical for a guest to take the time to mention so many different areas of satisfaction for their stay. I sincerely appreciate your taking the time to compliment us in these areas. As you mentioned, we are always looking for ways to improve our property. Some hotels wait until the dire need for renovation is way past while we feel that a better strategy is to always stay a step ahead. That is why we installed the flat-screen TVs and have internet that works the way people expect it to. The coffee we use daily is Folgers, America's favorite brand. Lastly, I'll mention that booking your room directly through us is a great way to travel. Third-party sites don't usually offer the discounts that they are rumored to and booking directly always gives consumers more options, so it's the recommended choice. Thanks again for your excellent review and we look forward to accomodating you the next time!
WINCHESTER
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I appreciated the calm, patient response of the morning desk person when I could not find my directions for the rest of my trip. He was very helpful and made several good suggestions, offering to help in any way that was needed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for your compliments on our customer service. We strive very hard to give you the best service we can. Have a wonderful day!
BELLINGHAM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

We just discovered this chain of hotels via a consumer reports article. LOVE THEM! Rooms are clean, hotel is generally on the outskirts of town (fine with us), very clean, nice televisions.....I would only grip about the pillows. Lumpy small pillows. If they improved these, we would be happy. For us it was no issue because we were on a road trip and brought pillows so we just brought them in and slept like babies. We also really liked that the desk had a list of local restaurants and where they were located.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thanks so much for your great review! Looking forward to seeing you next time!

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown? Share your experiences!