“Raves for Roadhouse” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Towanda, Pennsylvania
“Raves for Roadhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Always a great tasting steak at Texas Roadhouse and fair price compared to other chains. The Hagerstown location is a little smaller, not quite as loud and cleaner with brighter lighting than most. note- Peanut allergies beware because they're everywhere. As usual, portions and salads are plentiful with a great variety of options. Our server was courteous yet not as attentive as other Raodhouses since they were not very busy and we did have to flag someone down to find her twice. We were traveling and found it was worth the extra sit down time for a great dine!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

St. George, Utah
“Not Enough”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I go to this chain for the Prime Rib but this location never makes enough. So if you want Prime Rib get there early!

Visited June 2014
Romeo, Michigan
“My Favorite Chain Doesn't Disappoint!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Over the years, I've visited quite a few Texas Roadhouse locations. I have never had a bad meal, and the Hagerstown location was no exception. Texas Roadhouse has a great atmosphere; it's both fun and casual. Beer signs adorn the walls, free peanuts are always close at hand, and the staff dresses in a fun but professional outfit. Our server was great, and she made the experience all the better. I tried to order a Shocktop beer, they even had the sign hanging on the wall, but I was informed that they don't carry Shocktop. A little odd, but the problem was easily remedied. Their salads are excellent as usual. They're full and have the best croutons imaginable. For dinner, I ordered the pulled pork dinner. It came with tender pork in BBQ sauce and two pieces of Texas toast. The presentation wasn't great, but the pork was some of the most tender that I've ever had. Try the green beans for side, they put onion chips and bacon in them! Another member of my party had a sirloin, and it was as tender and perfectly cooked. Their iced tea, often weak at restaurants, is up to my sometimes impossible standards.

Texas Roadhouse rarely disappoints, and the Hagerstown location is no exception!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Best steak in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have eaten a lot of steaks but the one i got here was among the best i have ever had. The baked potato was also very well done and a large size. The staff was very friendly and willing to make your time with them fun.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Catharines, Canada
“Best thing we did in Hagerstown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Recommended by Hotel, 10% discount too. Fantastic food. We ordered ahead and brought it back to our room as we were tired and we had a dog. Salmon got rave reviews from the ladies, my ribs and BBQ chicken were top 5 for me EVER. We would definitely eat at a Texas Roadhouse again.

Visited May 2014