“My Favorite Chain Doesn't Disappoint!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 201 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Romeo, Michigan
“My Favorite Chain Doesn't Disappoint!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Over the years, I've visited quite a few Texas Roadhouse locations. I have never had a bad meal, and the Hagerstown location was no exception. Texas Roadhouse has a great atmosphere; it's both fun and casual. Beer signs adorn the walls, free peanuts are always close at hand, and the staff dresses in a fun but professional outfit. Our server was great, and she made the experience all the better. I tried to order a Shocktop beer, they even had the sign hanging on the wall, but I was informed that they don't carry Shocktop. A little odd, but the problem was easily remedied. Their salads are excellent as usual. They're full and have the best croutons imaginable. For dinner, I ordered the pulled pork dinner. It came with tender pork in BBQ sauce and two pieces of Texas toast. The presentation wasn't great, but the pork was some of the most tender that I've ever had. Try the green beans for side, they put onion chips and bacon in them! Another member of my party had a sirloin, and it was as tender and perfectly cooked. Their iced tea, often weak at restaurants, is up to my sometimes impossible standards.

Texas Roadhouse rarely disappoints, and the Hagerstown location is no exception!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hagerstown, Maryland
“Best steak in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have eaten a lot of steaks but the one i got here was among the best i have ever had. The baked potato was also very well done and a large size. The staff was very friendly and willing to make your time with them fun.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Catharines, Canada
“Best thing we did in Hagerstown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Recommended by Hotel, 10% discount too. Fantastic food. We ordered ahead and brought it back to our room as we were tired and we had a dog. Salmon got rave reviews from the ladies, my ribs and BBQ chicken were top 5 for me EVER. We would definitely eat at a Texas Roadhouse again.

Visited May 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“worth the wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Really good quality steaks, but often a long wait to get in. I sat at the bar counter, and the staff are a bit overly friendly, calling everyone by their first name, when you may not want a relationship with your servicer. But excellent food at reasonable prices.

Visited May 2014
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Too Good To Pass Up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Where to start. From the minuted you walk in, the atmosphere is relaxing and fun. Get to the table order appetizers, your mouth watering meal and desert. Walk out hungry its your fault!

• Visited May 2014