“Pet friendly good quality” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
GreenLeadersBronze level
Brossard
“Pet friendly good quality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

This was our second time at this hotel and this stay was as pleasant as the first. Clean and very comfortable. The beds are comfortable and there were lots of comfy pillows. No bathtub, only a shower in the room and that was fine. Microwave and mini fridge in the room and we appreciated the coffee maker and coffee pods that were provided.

They have a big indoor pool with a hot tub and a well equipped fitness room.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Wonderfull room, nice hotel, well located, great breakfast, at a raisonnable price... what do you want more?

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
sismd133, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hagerstown, responded to this review, March 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. We hope to welcome you back to our property in the future!

Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

We've stayed here quite a few times traveling back and forth from ME to TN and have always had a pleasant, albiet short, stay. I always request Rm200 as it's our favorite, near the stairs and pet friendly. The front desk staff are always very helpful and accomodating with our requests for extra towels and pillows and information on restaurants etc... Parking is safe and there are places to walk your pet. I would love to see bowls for pets in the room or a couple old "pet only" towels for wiping paws if its raining etc... Thank you, thank you for being pet friendly and not charging an arm and a leg for pets either. See you in a couple weeks!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
sismd133, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hagerstown, responded to this review, February 10, 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your recent stay. A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and I am happy that you returned! I have taken your suggestions to heart, and on your next visit, please ask the front desk for pet towels and a bowl for your pet. We will have these items available upon request. Thank you for the suggestion and for letting me know how we can improve our service for our guests!
Thank you again, and I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
Dexter, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

We needed a stop half way to home and found this hotel.
Room was spacious and clean.
Hand held shower was leaking from the hose.
A bunch of lights out in the pool area, I let the desk know and they were aware.
Seems to be a safety issue, a family came in when we were using the pool,
Spa was heated just right.
One of the best equipped exercise room I've seen, included resistance equipment.
Breakfast was mediocre.

Room Tip: I don't think they have a bad room.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
sismd133, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hagerstown, responded to this review, January 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean spacious rooms and our well equipped fitness room. I want to assure you that the issues that you mentioned have been corrected. The service technician couldn't make it out until the next morning to repair our lights. They are all on now. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. I want to mention that we will be adding more hot items to our breakfast bar in the next couple of months as part of our Brand Refresh. I appreciate the feed back and look forward to your next stay with us. If there is anything that I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 301-766-9449.

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

This was a hotel that we stayed at duing a cross country trip. The hotel is very clean, room was decent - not 5 star, but a comfortable nights sleep and it was pet friendly which was great to accomodate our 70lb dog. We booked through AAA so got a great rate. Free breakfast was also really nice before hitting the road.. the waffles are the best part - but they also had cereal, yogurt, fruit, etc. Easily accessible from the highway.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent review! It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Your 4 legged family member is always welcome here! Our staff works hard to ensure that every guest has a wonderful experience. We were ranked "Exceptional" in our recent inspection from Choice Hotels with a 98.1 score in cleanliness. Our goal is to provide you with great service, clean rooms, and exceptional value! It is nice to know that we are meeting that objective. Please remember us when you return to Hagerstown! We look forward to your next stay with us!

Kathy Vircic
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

I have spent many nights here this last year on business trips. This hotel has reasonable rates (keeps the "bean counters" happy and also provides clean decent accomodations. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. There are many choices near by for meals, shopping, entertainment. I find that this type of hotel meets my needs while on the road.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience by writing a review! I appreciate the repeat business. Having so many choices for food and shopping within walking distance is one of the benefits that we hear frequently from our guests. Having a restaurant within walking distance that is open 24 hours a day is an added bonus. I am happy that our hotel fits your needs for business travel, and we will continue to do our best to earn your future business. If there is anything that I can assist you with for future stays, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-766-9449.

Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

Stayed here for a night on a business trip.

The good:
Close to Premium Outlets Hagerstown and lots of fast food joints
Cheap-ish (I payed $89USD + tax = ~$100USD for 1 night for a king bed room in Dec 11, not bad)
Nice LCD flat screen TV, about 37 inches
Clean
Decent pillows and bed
Free Wi-Fi, pretty good speed too
Handy free parking
Room is spacious enough

The average:
Wooden decor a bit dated, but not too bad despite some wear (expected)
Pets allowed - good if you like pets I guess
Average room freebies apart from internet - coffee machine but only two satchels (ordinary plus decaf), and paper cups
Staff reception was nothing to shout about - ordinary at best
The exterior of the hotel paints it as more modern than it actually is - that said, it's not really old inside, just a tad 'tired' in some parts

The not so good:
TV reception on some channels poor

Other than that, nothing bad at all really. It's pretty good hotel.

Definitely above average, but not too far above. That said, I would probably stay again, truth be known. TA recommendations didn't really let me down at all - got what I expected.

Room Tip: Request a room on a level that doesn't have pets, if you want to avoid being on the same floor a...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Hagerstown? Share your experiences!