“Hospitality like it should be” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn 2x HHonors Points
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Hospitality like it should be”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

This Hampton Inn is a great example of a properly run Hotel. A helpful, friendly and accommodating staff running a clean and well kept facility. Our group of 14 stayed in 5 rooms before a funeral. The breakfast was good and the lobby/public spaces were perfect to gather and enjoy time with each other. Reduced rates were offered too! Free WiFI and abundant parking iced the cake. Thank you Hampton Inn I-81.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear Guest. Thank you so very much for staying with us and for the nice review. We are pleased to know you and the rest of your family members enjoyed staying with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again the next time you are in Hagerstown.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Depew, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

We had a nice stay on our way to NYC. Only problem we had was a scammer calling the hotel and asking for a random room number taking the chance on getting someone. They asked for our room number and were put through without being asked who they were trying to reach. Had they been asked this as every other Hilton Property we have stayed at does the call would have never gotten through. It was a man pretending to be the front desk clerk. First thing that tipped us off, they were both women down there. Then they said they had to get our information again as the reservation system went down and needed our info & credit card for incidental charges. We were using our hilton honors points, they could have looked it up themselves. They called at 10pm! Most people or some could be asleep and not on their toes but we were. They kept saying if you don't come down you'll have the leave the property. They wanted our phone number, our email, our credit card number & 3 digit code. My husband said you called me at 10, it is now 10:20 I am not coming down, you come up here. He then said he had a long line everyone had to do this. Sure, have an entire hotel come down at 10:20pm? Don't think so. Well he said if we don't come down we have to leave. My husband said I"m not giving any credit card info on the phone. He goes down and there are the two ladies who checked us in and they made a report of the incident. My suggestion which I told them on checkout the next day. When they call and say for example may I have room 210 say what guest are you trying to reach at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breakfast was very nice, hotel was in superb condition.

Room Tip: We had no problem with noise because we had read other reviews. Ask for a room away from the interst...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us, and for taking time to give us your feedback. I am truly sorry a call was put through to your room so late at night without proper verification from the Front Desk. That is usually not how they handle incoming calls. We are taking actions to make sure that doesn't happen again. Thanks again for the feedback and we hope to see you again.
Orange, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Great location right off the interstate. Check-in was quick and smooth. Close to a couple of fast food places and one of the best BBQ places I know of. Gas is right around the corner. Everything we needed was very close by.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs, and for taking time to write a review. It was our pleasure serving you. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Hagerstown.
Yorktown, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We were very pleased with the welcoming and accommodating staff, the clean and comfortable room, and the cleanliness and condition of the hotel overall! the breakfast was satisfying and had a good variety. We would definitely stay there again and recommend it to anyone else!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write of review. We are happy to know you were very pleased with you stay. We appreciate you business and the kind words.
Northbridge, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Booked a room here :30 minutes before checking in based on TripAdvisor reviews, and we were thrilled with everything!

Quick access from I81. Wonderful front desk clerk...one of the fastest check-ins of our entire traveling experience. The room was beautiful, clean and fairly large. Huge bathroom. Comfy beds. Fantastic, free continental breakfast. Perfect stopping spot!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest. Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate your business and the kind words. We look forward to seeing you again.
PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights. Our room was on an end and it was VERY quiet, The room was clean and we had a very nice bathroom (we had a jacuzzi room). The breakfasts both mornings had a nice variety. We would definitely stay here again if in the area. Through Trip Advisor we also got a great rate.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest. Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent stay with us. We are pleased to know you enjoyed staying in one of our Jacuzzi rooms and enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.
Telford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

The rooms, lobby, common areas and grounds are clean. Our beds were very comfortable. A nice variety of food was available for breakfast. The staff was a pleasure to deal with. The pool area and the pool are clean. We plan on staying there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write a review. We are pleased to know you had a nice stay. Have a wonderful rest of the Summer.