“An Excellent Hampton” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Knoxville TN, United States
“An Excellent Hampton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Our room was large, clean, comfortable and there was ample parking - a real blessing after 14 hours of driving. We often stay at Hamptons; this one was top notch. We made reservation in route on iPad without any problems. We found convenient shopping areas near by.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Guest. Thank you for being loyal to the Hampton Brand. We appreciate your business and the nice review. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Hagerstown only 1 night but our experience was a really good one. We were on our way to Florida and arrived in Hagerstown on a Friday night at midnight. We were received with a smile by the person at front desk even if it was late. Our room was really comfortable and clean. The good news is we booked this hotel on our way back home in a week.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest. Thank you for taking time to comment and you recent stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
WV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Room was rather small, but very clean. The hotel smelled very fresh, air condition worked great. A couple things that we didn't like, when checking in there was an older lady who was not friendly at all. She asked me a question twice and I couldn't understand what she was saying and she rolled her eyes!!!! Very unprofessional! The toilet in our room didn't flush well....you had to hold the handle down for several seconds before it would flush....everytime! Lastily, the breakfast buffet was just ok, some kind of folded omelets with not much taste, maple flavored kielbsa sausage (didn't like). My husband made himself a waffle in the waffle maker...and waited for the timer to go off, the waffle was pale and doughy in the middle. They put all the cups and juices on one end and the milk on on the other end but with no cups! I would stay here again, but the older lady needs an attitude adjustment and a couple things needs changed about the breakfasf bar.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write a review. We welcome all feedbacks and I'm sorry to hear that you had a few issues. I will address these issues you had with the staff, and I hope you will come back and visit us again.
York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Always found hotel to be clean & staff very pleasant and helpful. Will not hesitate to go back there in future trips. Breakfast is complimentary and extremely fresh. Saves from making another stop elsewhere for breakfast. Good coffee alway taste fresh. Aways had good night sleep.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent stay. We are pleased to know you had an enjoyable visit, and we hope to see you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Exceptionally clean and well-kept--wonderful place. Thought it was brand new but manager said it was 14 years old. You'd never know it. Right off of the interstate but still quiet and peaceful with birds and rabbits all around.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you so much for the nice review. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Hagerstown.
South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Staying at the Hagerstown Hampton Inn was a good experience. The staff was friendly and the accommodations were clean and comfortable. The hotel's location was convenient for travel plans. I would be glad to stay there on my next visit to the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to write a review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Allen, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

This was my first time staying at a Hampton Inn and I will definitely book with them in the future! The hotel was extremely clean, staff was very helpful, breakfast was great, room was comfortable. It was a great stay and value.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear Guest. Thank you so very much for choosing to stay with us, and for taking time to writed such a wonderful review. We are please to know you had great stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Been to Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81? Share your experiences!