“Comfortable place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Earn 2x HHonors Points
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Connecticut
“Comfortable place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and I stayed here on our long drive home to Connecticut from Florida. The rooms are very comfortable and have a fridge and microwave. There is a great gym and pool. I recommend this hotel as a nice place to crash after a long day of driving.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs, and for taking time to comment on your recent stay. We hope to see you again the next time you are traveling along I-81.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
raleigh nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Stayed here again with my kids over the last Christmas holiday season.It continues to be a favorite hotel, great service clean cozy and wonderful. The breakfast has some local donuts and flavor added to it which makes it great. It continues to be our favorite hampton of all time.

Room Tip: I always go on travelcoupons.com and get a coupon for a cheaper rate...you have to tell them when y...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest. Thank you for making our hotel your home away from home. As always, we love having you here, and look forward to seeing you and your family again.
Newburgh, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

My husband and I selected this hotel based in its ratings and the proximity of our nephew's home. The hotel is clean and tastefully decorated! Our room faced the road. We experienced minimal road noise. It was clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. My husband and I slept very well. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is located around numerous restaurants.

I would definitely visit hotel again!
Stayed March 2014

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear guest. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs while you visited relatives. It was a pleasure serving you and thank you very much for the review. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Hagerstown.
TICONDEROGA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Same excellent quality that we expect from Hampton Inns and within a mile of the highway (even closer as the crow flies). Good local restaurants and chain restaurants within about four miles on the highway. Staff was friendly and made good recommendations for dinner.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you so very much for staying with us and for taking time to write review. We're happy to know you enjoyed the recommandations of places to eat nearby. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Tampa, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Nice hotel. Clean with good breakfast. Newer furniture and lobby. Even for a hotel though, the room walls are pretty thin. I was awoken by my neighbors alarm clock...thought it was mine. And I am not a light sleeper.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear guest. Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent stay. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Not the best Hampton Inn that I have stayed at. Paper thin walls- you can hear EVERYTHING, and that's NOT good most of the time. Great for eavesdroppers I guess. Fortunately I had some benadryl and the noisy air conditioner/heater.
Thanks to trip advisor member, I knew to request room on other side of 81.
The gym had 3 pieces of equipment- treadmill, bike, and elliptical (very noisy).
Breakfast - waffle maker machines were terminally ill.
On a positive note, the staff were very friendly and professional.

Room Tip: away from highway 81
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write a review. It was our pleasure serving you and we're sorry you could hear the guest next door to you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

This hotel is very conveniently located to Whitetail Ski Resort and the facilities are wonderful. A wonderful selection of both hot and cold breakfast items are offered and staff and friendly and helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs while you ski at Whitetail. We really appreciate the business we get from skiers like yourself. The season is not quite over yet, so maybe we'll see you again soon.

Been to Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81? Share your experiences!