“Weekend at Whitetail” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Annapolis, United States
“Weekend at Whitetail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Very clean and comfortable room. Complimentary breakfast was good. Stayed at this hotel for a weekend ski trip at Whitetail which is about 20 minutes away but easy enough to get to. Lots of restaurants close by as well.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Guest. Thanks for taking time to comment on your recent stay. We appreciate your business and the many visitors that stays with us while they ski at Whitetail. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

This hotel is a little tricky to get to from the highway, but once you're there, it's worth it. It's clean with a very friendly staff. My room was on the side of the highway, so I could hear traffic, but it would probably only bother light sleepers. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to write a review. We hope to see you again soon.
Bristol, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I travel all over the United States and Puerto Rico. The staff understands what hospitality means when it comes to service, making me feel welcome and accommodating my needs with both sleeping and meeting rooms. The hotel and food service staff is always professional in serving the needs of the groups I lead in their meeting rooms. The Hampton Inn, I-81 is the only one place to spend the night and hold group meetings in Hagerstown. Joe Morrell, President, Morrell Management

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Hello Mr. Joe. Happy New Year! Thank you so very much for the wonderful review, and for making us your home away from home. We take pride in providing excellent service to all of our guest and it puts a smile on our faces when you get reviews like yours. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

This Hotel is Convenient, clean and reliable, and located right off of I-81. The hotel staff is super friendly and helpful. Nice breakfast. The hotel is about 30 mins and an easy driv to Whitetail Ski Resort. I would Highly recommend!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs, and for taking time to write a review. We appreciate all the business we get from Whitetail skiers like yourself. Hope to see you again soon.
Wellsburg, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

We stayed here when we moved our son to Hagerstown. After a long day of moving, it was a wonderful relief to find such a clean and up-to-date place to stay! Loved our large room with a king size bed, bathroom was neat and clean, and the layout of the room was very neat! We also enjoy our breakfast in the morning...good food with a lot of choices. I also used the fitness room which had good equipment. I used the computers to look up directions back home. The staff was very friendly and helpful with any questions we had.
We will definitely stay here again when we visit!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest. Thank you so very much for the wonderful review of our property and staff, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Hagerstown.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

A quiet, convenient hotel adjacent to the I-81, with several restaurants near by. Highly recommend the Schmankerl Bavarian. Nicely decorated for Christmas. Upholds the excellent reputation of the Hampton chain.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for taking time to write a review. We are happy you to know you had time after skiing at Whitetail to enjoy dinner at the German restaurant downtown. We hope to see you again soon.
Calhoun, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Very nice hotel, easy access to hwy. Has great amenities, such as pool, gym, conference rooms, computers to use and perfect wifi. They also sell food! The breakfast in the morning is very good! I would def recommend anyone to consider staying here because you would def be satisfied with you stay, no doubt!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us, and for taking time to write a review. We're happy to know you enjoyed your stay and will come back again. We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81? Share your experiences!