“Surperb Accomodations and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn 2x HHonors Points
Ranked #3 of 21 hotels in Hagerstown
Bristol, United States
“Surperb Accomodations and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I travel all over the United States and Puerto Rico. The staff understands what hospitality means when it comes to service, making me feel welcome and accommodating my needs with both sleeping and meeting rooms. The hotel and food service staff is always professional in serving the needs of the groups I lead in their meeting rooms. The Hampton Inn, I-81 is the only one place to spend the night and hold group meetings in Hagerstown. Joe Morrell, President, Morrell Management

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Hello Mr. Joe. Happy New Year! Thank you so very much for the wonderful review, and for making us your home away from home. We take pride in providing excellent service to all of our guest and it puts a smile on our faces when you get reviews like yours. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

198 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

This Hotel is Convenient, clean and reliable, and located right off of I-81. The hotel staff is super friendly and helpful. Nice breakfast. The hotel is about 30 mins and an easy driv to Whitetail Ski Resort. I would Highly recommend!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs, and for taking time to write a review. We appreciate all the business we get from Whitetail skiers like yourself. Hope to see you again soon.
Wellsburg, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

We stayed here when we moved our son to Hagerstown. After a long day of moving, it was a wonderful relief to find such a clean and up-to-date place to stay! Loved our large room with a king size bed, bathroom was neat and clean, and the layout of the room was very neat! We also enjoy our breakfast in the morning...good food with a lot of choices. I also used the fitness room which had good equipment. I used the computers to look up directions back home. The staff was very friendly and helpful with any questions we had.
We will definitely stay here again when we visit!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest. Thank you so very much for the wonderful review of our property and staff, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Hagerstown.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

A quiet, convenient hotel adjacent to the I-81, with several restaurants near by. Highly recommend the Schmankerl Bavarian. Nicely decorated for Christmas. Upholds the excellent reputation of the Hampton chain.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for taking time to write a review. We are happy you to know you had time after skiing at Whitetail to enjoy dinner at the German restaurant downtown. We hope to see you again soon.
Calhoun, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Very nice hotel, easy access to hwy. Has great amenities, such as pool, gym, conference rooms, computers to use and perfect wifi. They also sell food! The breakfast in the morning is very good! I would def recommend anyone to consider staying here because you would def be satisfied with you stay, no doubt!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us, and for taking time to write a review. We're happy to know you enjoyed your stay and will come back again. We hope to see you again soon.
ny
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stayed here while traveling to NC. Very clean and quite. Staff was friendly and helpful. Received a call when we got to our room to make sure everything was OK with our room. The room and bathroom were clean and roomy. We had a king size bed which was very comfortable. Small frig and microwave were in room as well. The dining area was very nice and clean as well. Breakfast was the typical Hampton Inn breakfast, a little bit of everything and good. Would stay here again. Very handy to I-81.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Guest. Thank you so very much for the wonderful review, it was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a Happy New Year.
Poolesville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

My wife and two daughters are the barometers I use for hotels. If they're happy and comfy the hotel is good. They were all HAPPY! Not one complaint. Clean rooms and grounds, up to date furnishings, great staff, convenient to the interstate and a rocks throw to the slopes and restaurants. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for taking time to write such a nice review. We are pleased to know your family enjoyed our hotel and we look forward to serving you again.

Been to Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81? Share your experiences!