Our trip from Cincinnati to New Jersey to visit family for Thanksgiving was cut short by weather. I called the HHonors operator who was awesome in getting us a room at the Hagerstown, MD, Hampton Inn. The Hamptons are like home to us whenever we travel. If we can't find a Hampton, we choose another Hilton brand. Upon checking in following a harrowing drive, Meghan made us feel like we were "home" again. The next morning, the weather cleared and Jennifer and Molly also treated us like family as we enjoyed the breakfast and ultimately checked. GREAT training by Hilton and awesome management by Velrose Simms! Another wonderful Hilton experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than two miles from the Hagerstown Regional Airport and just off of I-81, the convenient location of the Hampton Inn Hagerstown I-81 hotel makes travel a breeze. Enjoy nearby shopping and dining, check out the local area attractions or head to town for a business meeting. Grab a free, hot breakfast each morning of your stay, enjoy the indoor pool, free WiFi, fitness center and more. Don't have time to sit and eat? Grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag before hitting the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown - i-81 Hotel Hagerstown
- Hagerstown Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown Maugansville