We stayed at this hotel as we passed through on our way home from Florida to upstate NY. Never had any issues, I think its a great, safe, clean place to wind down after a day of being on the road. We arrived around 8pm, quickly checked in and got a list for pizza delivery. I really like Hampton's, they are usually up to date looking and easy to deal with.
I highly recommend the first place listed on the pizza delivery list.
The reason I didn't give this 5 stars is you do notice the noise from I-81 if you stay on that side of the hotel. I always bring a loud fan to drown noise out but you can hear it above the fan. I don't remember the hotel being as noisy the last time we stayed but they can't help it.
For the convenience, safety and cleanliness I would recommend this place. I would stay again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than two miles from the Hagerstown Regional Airport and just off of I-81, the convenient location of the Hampton Inn Hagerstown I-81 hotel makes travel a breeze. Enjoy nearby shopping and dining, check out the local area attractions or head to town for a business meeting. Grab a free, hot breakfast each morning of your stay, enjoy the indoor pool, free WiFi, fitness center and more. Don't have time to sit and eat? Grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag before hitting the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown - i-81 Hotel Hagerstown
- Hagerstown Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown Maugansville