“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
King George, Virginia
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

The service was excellent beginning with the reservationist suggesting a discount rate I did not think of. The rooms were very clean. The indoor pool and exercise room were clean and well maintained. The hotel is just off the exit and you need to look close to catch the hotel sign on the left side of the road.

• Stayed August 2013
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Dear Guest. Thank you so much for writing such a nice review of our hotel, we appreciate you choosing us for your lodging needs, and are happy you enjoyed your stay. Have a good rest of the summer.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
NYC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stayed one night and was very pleased with everything. Hotel is next to Taco Bell, Waffle House, Burger King and a few other fast food restaurants. Not to mention right off the highway. Hotel was very nice, clean, comfy bed and offered free WIFI.Breakfast was also provided, which was average.. All in all, I would definitely return.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write a review. We are please you enjoyed our clean and comfy rooms. We look forward to seeing you again soon..
Orlando, Florida, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

In addition to being clean and well run this Hampton is larger than many others, so it is roomy as well. Breakfast bar was very clean and offered enough space to accommodate guests comfortably.
Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed July 2013
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write such a nice review. We work very hard to keep our hotel clean for our guests. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay in our spacious rooms. Hope to see you again soon.
waynesboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Hampton is my choice as I travel frequently!!n I always get a welcome by staff, recognition that I am a Hilton Honors Club member, great service and a wonderful breakfast or "quick bag" to start my day. Personal attention is a trademark!! Robert T. Myers

Dear Mr. Myers.

Thank you so much for staying with us, and for being loyal to the Hampton Brand and Hilton Honors. We appreciate your business and the wonderful review. It puts a smile on our faces when we see reviews like yours. Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon. Have a wonderful summer.
Lenoir, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Thank you so much to the staff of the Hampton Inn-81 for helping us through a difficult time. My entire family from NC, MS, CO, and FL met in Hagerstown for my mother's memorial service. The staff were able to accommodate all 14 of my family with clean comfortable rooms for the entire weekend. The grand kids love the pool and we all took advantage the free breakfast, washer and dryer, and snacks. We so appreciate allowing us to use the common areas to visit with family and friends.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest. It was our pleasure serving you and your family. We are pleased everyone had a nice stay and the kids enjoyed our indoor pool.Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs, and for writing such a wonderful review about the hotel and the staff. We appreciate your business and time. Have a wonderful summer.
Black River, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Hotel located right off I-81. We were very happy with the clean room after driving all day. My daughter loved the pool. Rooms were clean and smelled fresh and clean. Breakfast was great! Internet worked great.. easy connection. Overall beautiful hotel and nice stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs, and for writing such a great review of our hotel. We work very hard to provide excellent service to our guests. We are glad you had a nice stay and that your daughter enjoyed swimming in our indoor pool. Thanks again for the wonderful review. We hope you and your family will have a great summer.
Skippack, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Hampton I-81 Hagerstown is a very good hotel - an excellent example of the Hampton chain. Mrs. Simms, the manager, does a terrific job and is very friendly and welcoming. Her staff shares her enthusiasm.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and property. We strive to provide excellent service to each and every guest that stays with us. The staff and I appreciate you helping to spread the word about our hotel. Thanks again for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful summer.

Been to Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81? Share your experiences!