“Very clean and well run Hampton.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn 2x HHonors Points
Ranked #3 of 21 hotels in Hagerstown
Orlando, Florida, Usa
“Very clean and well run Hampton.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

In addition to being clean and well run this Hampton is larger than many others, so it is roomy as well. Breakfast bar was very clean and offered enough space to accommodate guests comfortably.
Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed July 2013
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write such a nice review. We work very hard to keep our hotel clean for our guests. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay in our spacious rooms. Hope to see you again soon.

196 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
waynesboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Hampton is my choice as I travel frequently!!n I always get a welcome by staff, recognition that I am a Hilton Honors Club member, great service and a wonderful breakfast or "quick bag" to start my day. Personal attention is a trademark!! Robert T. Myers

Dear Mr. Myers.

Thank you so much for staying with us, and for being loyal to the Hampton Brand and Hilton Honors. We appreciate your business and the wonderful review. It puts a smile on our faces when we see reviews like yours. Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon. Have a wonderful summer.
Lenoir, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Thank you so much to the staff of the Hampton Inn-81 for helping us through a difficult time. My entire family from NC, MS, CO, and FL met in Hagerstown for my mother's memorial service. The staff were able to accommodate all 14 of my family with clean comfortable rooms for the entire weekend. The grand kids love the pool and we all took advantage the free breakfast, washer and dryer, and snacks. We so appreciate allowing us to use the common areas to visit with family and friends.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest. It was our pleasure serving you and your family. We are pleased everyone had a nice stay and the kids enjoyed our indoor pool.Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs, and for writing such a wonderful review about the hotel and the staff. We appreciate your business and time. Have a wonderful summer.
Black River, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Hotel located right off I-81. We were very happy with the clean room after driving all day. My daughter loved the pool. Rooms were clean and smelled fresh and clean. Breakfast was great! Internet worked great.. easy connection. Overall beautiful hotel and nice stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs, and for writing such a great review of our hotel. We work very hard to provide excellent service to our guests. We are glad you had a nice stay and that your daughter enjoyed swimming in our indoor pool. Thanks again for the wonderful review. We hope you and your family will have a great summer.
Skippack, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Hampton I-81 Hagerstown is a very good hotel - an excellent example of the Hampton chain. Mrs. Simms, the manager, does a terrific job and is very friendly and welcoming. Her staff shares her enthusiasm.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest. Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and property. We strive to provide excellent service to each and every guest that stays with us. The staff and I appreciate you helping to spread the word about our hotel. Thanks again for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful summer.
Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stopped after 8 hours on the road from New York headed south and the staff was courteous; rooms were clean, comfortable, and smelled great. Love having the clean comforter policy. Having food and drinks available on site is nice alternative to bars, fast food. Breakfast variety and quality exceeded expectations. Excellent hotel

Room Tip: Rooms on same side as entrance (opposite interstate) are quieter
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us. We really appreciate the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful summer.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Room was clean. Staff was helpfull. Breakfast was good. Cookies looked good. Will half this on my list of hotels too return to when back in the area. Location was also quit and traffic cannot be heard in the rooms

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us, and for taking time to write a review. We are happy to know you had a good stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a wonderful summer.

Been to Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81? Share your experiences!