“hampton inn hagerstown stay” 4 of 5 stars

Earn 2x HHonors Points
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
Certificate of Excellence 2014
kingston, United States
“hampton inn hagerstown stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

The hotel and its staff was comfortable and accommodating. Great bathrooms and Internet access. Get to breakfast early because it can be cramped quarters with the current layout of the tables and serving area. I would surely stay at this Hampton Inn again if I am in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Guest. Thank you for writing a rewiew on your recent stay with us. We're pleased to know that you enjoyed our facility, and will stay again if you are ever in the area. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Millerton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

The room, the Fitness Room, Pool and Complimentary Breakfast real excellent. Being a vegetarian I appreciated the large bowl of fruit, the oatmeal and Kellogg's Raisin Bran. Hampton Inn has become Number 1 for us.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write such a wonderful review. We appreciate your loyality to the Hampton Inn and we hope to see you again soon.
Pawcatuck, CT, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was a very nice hotel--renovated within the past year (2012?); very quiet even though close to highway; though this could be because of low occupancy on a Sunday night. Only problem was hair dryer/circuit was not functioning which caused a problem with my morning schedule. It was too late to report it by the time it happened, but hope it will be fixed for next guest.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write a review. Yes, our hotel was renovated in early 2012. I'm sorry you had a issue with the hair dryer, and I hope that won't stop you from staying with us again.
Central NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stopped at this hotel on a road trip to Tennessee—both coming and going. The first time was by chance, the second time was by plan because the first experience was so good. The front desk staff are kind, the rooms are immaculate, the hot breakfast is so nice, and the price was decent. If I had to indicate one thing that could be better, it would be the water. I think that they must have hard water or some other issue that requires conditioning. The water feels overly soft and you never are quite sure if you have fully rinsed. Maybe they could try using a little less salt in their water system.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room on the quiet side of the hotel facing away from the highway. It will make...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs. We are happy that you enjoyed both of your stays. We take pride in our hotel and aim to please every guest. Thank you for such a wonderful review, and we hope to see you again soon.
Goshen, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I drove the back roads from Ohio to Gettysburg, and got tired so I pulled in to this hotel. I was a little worried about spending so much that late at night, but my exhaustion won. I was actually pretty impressed with the room, it was very clean and the staff was very nice. My two children slept comfortably, and so did I. The bed cover was fresh and clean and seemed new to me. I snuggled down for the night and slept until we had to leave. We didn't have any problems here at all, and I would definitely stay here again. I'd recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Guest. Thank you so much for taking time to write a review on our hotel. We're happy you and your family had a resful night. We hope to see you again the next time you're traveling through Hagerstown.
Westminster, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We needed a place to stay after a family wedding nearby. This was perfect. The staff was very helpful. They tolerated our family's mild partying in the lobby until quite late---nearly 2 AM! It was a most enjoyable experience! Were we in the area again anytime soon, we would not hesitate to stay here!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

VELROSE S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs. We are happy to know that you and your family had a good stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stayed there twice. I liked it. Nice clean. Easy check out and check in. Close to highway. Great value for your points. I would be glad to stay another time. When I was there they were remodeling their lobby so I would expect it to be even better next time.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
VELROSE S, Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Dear guest thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy to know that you had a great stay and we hope you will come back and stay with us the next time you are traveling through the area.

Been to Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81? Share your experiences!