Great Hampton Inn. Sets the bar/standard for others to follow. Clean room. FRESH Duvet cover (which I love about Hampton). Well appointed room. Easy Check In and Out. Good Value and right off of I-81 just north of Hagerstown and just south of the PA border. This hotel is good for travelers going any direction.
I don’t like Hampton's breakfast, but I don't like any buffet breakfasts, anyway. It’s gross to hover over food, jockeying for position in line, touching serving handles that have been touched by countless other people only to eat some food product that was microwaved/heated up. I much prefer a sit down breakfast with servers and cooked-to-order, BUT that’s just me. However, plenty of people took advantage of the breakfast and they seemed to be totally satisfied, but I wasn’t one of them.
Overall A+ experience here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than two miles from the Hagerstown Regional Airport and just off of I-81, the convenient location of the Hampton Inn Hagerstown I-81 hotel makes travel a breeze. Enjoy nearby shopping and dining, check out the local area attractions or head to town for a business meeting. Grab a free, hot breakfast each morning of your stay, enjoy the indoor pool, free WiFi, fitness center and more. Don't have time to sit and eat? Grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag before hitting the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown - i-81 Hotel Hagerstown
- Hagerstown Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown Maugansville