We stayed at the Holiday Inn at Hagerstown, MD, on our way home to Upstate New York from a visit to North Carolina. Our traveling group include myself, my husband, his mother and our teen daughter.
Check in was quick and smooth. The clerk even worked to get us a discount that I had not noted when I made the reservation. Our room was easy to find, with good directions from the clerk. The room was very clean when we arrived. There is an Outback Steakhouse right next door, which was very convenient for supper.
The pool and hot tub area is very nice. The night we were there, there were over a dozen unattended teenage girls in the pool. Most were well behaved, and the few that were not -- well, that was not the fault of the hotel. Even with the large number of people using the pool, they kept the towels stocked. The water was a nice temp in both the pool and the hot tub.
Even though the hotel was fairly full/busy, we never did hear any noise once in our room. All of us were able to get a good night's sleep.
The breakfast area was busy, but food was plentiful and fresh with a nice selection.
Overall, a nice hotel at a decent price. We plan to stay here again on future trips.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hagerstown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hagerstown Hotel Hagerstown
- Holiday Inn Hagerstown
- Hagerstown Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites offers all the modern comforts at our affordable hotel exuding luxury through beautifully decorated rooms. Each spacious, moderately priced room and suite offer ample amenities, including whirlpool spa suites, a fitness room, complimentary HSIA, indoor pool and spa, complimentary hot breakfast and an executive meeting center. Seeing is believing! We are conveniently located off Interstate 81 at exit 5A, just 1/2 mile north of Interstate 70 and close to three major airports (IAD, BWI, DCA). We are just 1 hour to Baltimore and 1.5 hours to Washington DC, and major companies such as Citicorp, First Data, JLG/Oshkosh, Staples, Volvo (Mack), Manitowoc/Grove, Washington County Hospital are just minutes away. You'll enjoy easy access to restaurants, Prime Outlets and Valley Mall shopping, and attractions such as Maryland Theater, Antietam National Battlefield, C&O National Historic Park, Hagerstown Speedway, Hagerstown Suns, Charlestown Raceway, Whitetail Ski Resort and much more. Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites is the perfect hotel for tour groups, wedding groups, small business conferences, or a just weekend getaway. You will love our AAA Three Diamond Award-winning hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel, Fareportal , Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hagerstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.