I stayed here for 2 nights in January with my fiance on a business trip. I tried Homewood Suites on my last trip and thought I'd try Holiday Inn this time because I prefer Holiday Inn. The rooms were clean and spacious. Compared to Homewood, the room was smaller. It is a single room suite. Homewood is a two room suite. The kitchen at Holiday Inn is a small refridge and a few plates with a coffee maker. Homewood is a full kitchen. The breakfast is ok especially to be free. I liked Homewood's better. The price was comparable to Homewood. The gym is one of the better I have seen at a hotel. I would recommend asking for a room not on the 1st floor. We were room 124, which is right across from the gym and right by the lobby where breakfast is served. Needless to say, it is pretty noisy. I am not giving Holiday Inn a bad review. It was a nice hotel (notice the 4 star rating I gave). I would stay here again. But I prefer Homewood, which is right next door. Either one will do though.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hagerstown Hotel Hagerstown
- Holiday Inn Express Hagerstown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hagerstown
- Hagerstown Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites offers all the modern comforts at our affordable hotel exuding luxury through beautifully decorated rooms. Each spacious, moderately priced room and suite offer ample amenities, including whirlpool spa suites, a fitness room, complimentary HSIA, indoor pool and spa, complimentary hot breakfast and an executive meeting center. Seeing is believing! We are conveniently located off Interstate 81 at exit 5A, just 1/2 mile north of Interstate 70 and close to three major airports (IAD, BWI, DCA). We are just 1 hour to Baltimore and 1.5 hours to Washington DC, and major companies such as Citicorp, First Data, JLG/Oshkosh, Staples, Volvo (Mack), Manitowoc/Grove, Washington County Hospital are just minutes away. You'll enjoy easy access to restaurants, Prime Outlets and Valley Mall shopping, and attractions such as Maryland Theater, Antietam National Battlefield, C&O National Historic Park, Hagerstown Speedway, Hagerstown Suns, Charlestown Raceway, Whitetail Ski Resort and much more. Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites is the perfect hotel for tour groups, wedding groups, small business conferences, or a just weekend getaway. You will love our AAA Three Diamond Award-winning hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hagerstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.