“Road Trip Stop Off” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Eclectic
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Road Trip Stop Off”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My wife and found this restaurant on Trip advisor while we were returining from the Delaware Shore. Didnt know what to expect but we were pleasantly surprised. the food was amazing and the service was impeccable. Would def. stop in again. .

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
Salina, Kansas
“Really enjoyed this restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Our granddaughter did a great job picking this restaurant via Trip Advisor reviews while our family was in the area visiting Antietam. Something for everyone on the menu. Delicious food, good presentation, and service was very good. Good prices as well.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great place! But don't expect Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

This is a wonderful place. The name has Mexican all over it. It's defiantly not Mexican. The food is delicious. Worth every penny!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Fresh food, great service, consistent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I visit Cafe Del Sol / Hagerstown once a month for a business lunch. The food is always very tasty, fresh, and served at the correct temperature. The wait staff understands the menu, listens, offers good suggestions, is attentive, but obtrusive.
Soups are great! I love the tomato bisque. They offer a wide variety of salads. I have enjoyed the California, Mediterranean, Mandarin, and Del Sol. If you like gourmet pizzas then you will enjoy the selection they offer. My customer and I enjoy this restaurant because the food is very good and fresh. They have a lot of healthy options, and the service is great! I highly recommend.

Visited June 2013
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Healthy and tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I've been to both the Hagerstown and Waynesboro locations with equally great service and atmosphere at both. I've had a salad, panini with homemade chips and the pizza - all were excellent. A lot of their choices are healthy, which I like. I also tried the Red Rock Bisque the last time I was there and really loved that. My partner had the chili and said it was also excellent. We will continue to go back. Not only is it fresh food with quick service, but it's a great break from the usual chain restaurants.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Cafe Del Sol? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cafe Del Sol, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;