“Good food, but not hot.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 228 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Tel: 301) 714-0005
Maryland
“Good food, but not hot.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I didn't want to sit at the hibachi table so we sat at the bar. The food was good, the atmosphere was nice, but our food came out to us cold. I understand that they had to cook it and bring it the bar, but it seemed like it was sitting awhile before it made it to us. Other than that we enjoyed our visit.

• Visited May 2013

Hagerstown, Maryland
“Good food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food is great and amounts to almost all you can eat. The staff was very good at intertaining as well as cooking. We ate at the habachi. The price was what I would expect to pay. Not your fast food price but was a good price for the quality of food that they have.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank sarah0263
“Why can't I just have my miso soup!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

It was New Year's Eve and I was having dinner with my boyfriend, my best friend and her husband. We were having habachi. You get a soup and salad with it, but I don't care for the chicken broth soup they usually serve with it, so I asked for miso soup instead. ( I've done this before and it was no problem) When I asked, the waitress said, " um, let me see if we have it." So she comes back with the soup and I
realize It's the chicken broth, so I said, " oh, you didn't have the miso?" So she says to me, "well I tried to get it at the sushi bar, but they shooed me away" I didn't say anything, but I couldn't understand why I couldn't get my miso soup especially since they apparently had it! Not to mention, I would have paid extra if I needed to. For some weird reason the waitress was glaring at me the whole night. Which is strange to me since I didn't complain or anything. My night wasn't ruined or anything from my lack of miso soup...it actually made for some laughs later on. Whenever my girlfriend and I talk about this place, we joke around saying in the most
dramatic voice, "I just want my miso soup!"

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Franklin, Kentucky
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Overall experience was awesome food and service was great just dont eat the salad the dressing tastes like watered down peanut butter but everything else was spectacular.

1 Thank wardfamily4
Chambersburg, PA
“Wonderful sushi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

All the food I have tried has been great. The seating could have been a bit more comfortable but any uncomfort was negated by the great service and food. The sushi pizza was totally fantastic.

Visited July 2012