The HOUSE OF KOBE provides an entertaining dining experience. First thing to realize is that your conversation will be limited to those next to you since you are seated around a grill.
1) Food was of high quality as was evidenced when the chef brought it to the grill. The steak, shrimp, salmon, and tuna were perfect. Likewise the vegetables were fresh and cut ready for the grill.
2) The fried rice was prepared first with a display of theatrics as the chef used his cooking utensils to toss one of the eggs in his hat
3) The vegetables were next and they were plentiful and delicious
4) The various entrees followed with the steak and tuna prepared as ordered and my shrimp were perfect
5) Sushi portions were plentiful and flavorful
Overall the experience is worth the trip to the HOUSE OF KOBE though some redecorating hopefully will be in the future to spruce the atmosphere up
If you own or manage House of Kobe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.