“Great service at a resonable price.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double Rewards Points!
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Hagerstown
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Great service at a resonable price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

This hotel had great service and the price was very fair. The rooms are not big but were adequate. The only down side was that the pool was a little cold for my liking but I like warm pools. The staff was friendly and prompt and the hotel had a nice feel. I will always use this hotel when I am in hagerstown.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Westerville, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Picture 6 weary travelers on their annual jaunt from the midwest to the eastern shore! I always lean toward Marriott when making reservations because the beds are so comfortable! Reserved two rooms and we were amazed with the cleanliness and warm welcome we received at this hotel. You could definitely, as they say, "eat off the floor". We were delighted with the food at the "Bistro" restaurant, we ate there that evening and again in the AM. This Courtyard is the nicest Courtyard I have ever stayed in, the lobby is large, there is a fire pit if you feel so inclined to sit outside and relax and I am sure the pool is great but we did not have time to check it out. We will definitely stay here again on our annual trip!! I am saving specifics to compose a thank you letter to their general manager---that's how lovely our stay was!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I stayed at this Courtyard for a business trip and was so happy with my stay. The hotel is only a few years old, so everything is nicely designed and very clean. I loved the in-room setup for business. The rolling table below the desk was perfect for the work I had to do, and the desk setup made work easy and comfortable. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The only thing I could have asked for was faster Internet speed, but I was accessing my work VPN which requires more speed; the speed was perfectly fine for surfing the web.

I didn't eat in the cafe, but it appeared to be ideal for business travellers. I was traveling alone, but thought the public space near the lobby would be perfect for collaborating with coworkers.

This is going to be my go-to accommodations for all future stays in Hagerstown.

• Stayed August 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Clean hotel with friendly staff. Fairly new hotel also. Stay 5 nights and never had an issue. Also due to location I did not hear traffic noise or anything at night. Recommended. ★★★★★★★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆□□□□□□□□□■■■■■■■■

• Stayed July 2013
Jackonville, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Nicest courtyard I've ever The staff was so friendly and upgraded us when they did not have the type of room we needed. Great hotel. Cool and new. Clean and super nice decor. Breakfast was really nice although not the usual free breakfast. Had to pay but worth it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Nice property with lots to do in the area. Rooms are good for a night or two but if staying longer I prefer a suite with a little more room and a full kitchen. This was a one night stay and did the job nicely. The pool area was much smaller than expected. The kids wanted to swim and I was shocked to find nearly 30 people in the pool area. The courtyard is nice and the staff was all very friendly. Would stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Detroit, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

The location is really good, being right off the freeway. There is a Springhill Suites next door for families who prefer a suite. This hotel has a bistro with really good food which served us very well. It is also located about 10 minutes (drive) from Antietam Battlefield which we enjoyed very much. The only complain we have is that the air conditioner would kick on and off and rumble very loudly. It would be hot one minute and cold the next as it alternates between being on/off. Needless to say, we didn't have very good sleep.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family